Week 2 Discussion: KC hits the road.. And heads to baltimore

15 minutes ago, artsy said:

I think the coaching staff should give Deandre Baker a shot over Ward for the Ravens game??

I also would like to see Mckinnon get a shot running the ball.

Please no more Kaindoh...especially with Lamar starving to see him lose contain and gash us for long runs..

Especially if it Niemann covering that side. Definitely get gashed for alot of yards.

16 minutes ago, artsy said:

Please no more Kaindoh...especially with Lamar starving to see him lose contain and gash us for long runs..

He was terrible on that Chubb run. Took himself out when he immediately crashed down. Unless someone was supposed to twist for outside contain, he should have learned this in Pop Warner.

The Browns have a better team considering the Ravens injury list, but the Chief lose home field so it's probably about the same odds.  We'll know more when we see who's playing.  If Clark and HB play, I think the Chiefs can win.  Agree with OT.  We need to see the Ravens play tonight.

Just now, azchief21 said:

He was terrible on that Chubb run. Took himself out when he immediately crashed down. Unless someone was supposed to twist for outside contain, he should have learned this in Pop Warner.

He just looks so damn overmatched and lost. Even in preaseason, he looked really bad. However, he is young so possibly he'll get better. I know the coaching knows better than us, but I just can't seem to figure out why they cut Tim Ward. We don't have any proven pass rushing DEs.

Okafor = Trash,

Dana = No pass rushing skills

Kaindoh = Overrated/Over drafted, young and inexperienced

Clark = Not very agile/stiff, no bend

I assume they're banking on Reed and Jones to create pressure up front.