Tickets to Bills game

2 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I want to surprise my son for his 10th bday and fly into KC and take him to the Bills game.  It'll be his first trip to Arrowhead ever so looking to get lower level tickets.  Besides going through the Chiefs site or brokers like stubhub/seatgeek, anyone have luck using anything else?

What a day that will be!!

Great birthday memory you both will never forget!!  

I think stubhub or seatgeek will be your best places.  Nothings like the lower area but when I took my Dad to a game about 10 years ago I got us front row seats in like section 220 or 221 and by far the best "visual" seats I have ever had at Arrowhead.  like next to the press box I wanna say.

3 hours ago, Balto said:

Great birthday memory you both will never forget!!  

I think stubhub or seatgeek will be your best places.  Nothings like the lower area but when I took my Dad to a game about 10 years ago I got us front row seats in like section 220 or 221 and by far the best "visual" seats I have ever had at Arrowhead.  like next to the press box I wanna say.

my dad used to have season tickets in the first row in section 303, perfect view from up there but of course the chiefs sucked ass back in the mid 70's so i did not appreciate it as much as i would now

6 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

I want to surprise my son for his 10th bday and fly into KC and take him to the Bills game.  It'll be his first trip to Arrowhead ever so looking to get lower level tickets.  Besides going through the Chiefs site or brokers like stubhub/seatgeek, anyone have luck using anything else?

https://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/

Great present, Dad!

6 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268149617001736/?ref=share

If you are on FB, join this group. Lots of people selling.

Thanks everyone, going to start the hunt with all these suggestions.  Not going to lie, I'm pretty hyped myself to go back to Arrowhead.  I haven't been there in 10 years but have been lucky to see our boys in Houston, NY (both), Tennessee and WFT so can't wait to come back home.

Thanks again all!

Not sure if they still do it but we took a tour of arrowhead the day before a game. It was awesome. But I would think with covid they probably do not do that anymore. You got to go everywhere it was amazing and like only 15$. I do miss going to the games now that I moved away.

2 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

Thanks everyone, going to start the hunt with all these suggestions.  Not going to lie, I'm pretty hyped myself to go back to Arrowhead.  I haven't been there in 10 years but have been lucky to see our boys in Houston, NY (both), Tennessee and WFT so can't wait to come back home.

Thanks again all!

Not sure if you'll have time but the WWI museum is pretty awesome along with all the BBQ restaurants. 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Not sure if you'll have time but the WWI museum is pretty awesome along with all the BBQ restaurants. 

Thank you sir!

I actually grew up in KC (after OK as my handle says), left when I went to college and folks moved away years later so it's been a while since I've been back.  Last time was for game 1 against the Mets!  So I've been lucky to check out everything, I do want to go to Q39 since that has opened up after I left!

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

Thank you sir!

I actually grew up in KC (after OK as my handle says), left when I went to college and folks moved away years later so it's been a while since I've been back.  Last time was for game 1 against the Mets!  So I've been lucky to check out everything, I do want to go to Q39 since that has opened up after I left!

simpsons-dreamy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2021 at 7:50 PM, Iluvhouse24 said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/268149617001736/?ref=share

If you are on FB, join this group. Lots of people selling.

I got my tickets through here. You are the fucking man for recommending this.  I highly advise everyone to go through here to get tickets. 

If any of you all are going to the game, let me know and would love to get a drink with you!  I’m fired up to go back to Arrowhead, it’s been about 15 years since I’ve been there but man my 10 year old is on cloud nine waiting to go.  

49 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I got my tickets through here. You are the fucking man for recommending this.  I highly advise everyone to go through here to get tickets. 

If any of you all are going to the game, let me know and would love to get a drink with you!  I’m fired up to go back to Arrowhead, it’s been about 15 years since I’ve been there but man my 10 year old is on cloud nine waiting to go.  

i hope the game lives up to his expectations and we win of course