Yeah, I said it.

Yeah, that’s a tough one for me. The Atl thing brought him down a notch for me, but he’s still freaking Gonzo. 
But, Kelce is doing things we’ve never seen a TE do. He just keeps getting better. 

It would be cool to see Gonzo in this offense. It would be cooler to see Jason Dunn. 

8 hours ago, xen said:

Went from knucklehead to the best route running tight end in history.

He really is. He doesn't have freakish athleticism and explosiveness. He's above average in these areas, but not jump off the charts stuff. It's his routes. No one can cover this fucking guy. He gets open on every damn play. His route running is insane.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Compare the QBs TG played with to Kelce.  Assuming Mahomes could have had the same rapport with TG, he would have put up monster numbers.  Not taking away from Kelce, but he's had better balls thrown his way.   

That's a good point. Mahomes and Kelce have great chemistry. 

7 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Yeah, that’s a tough one for me. The Atl thing brought him down a notch for me, but he’s still freaking Gonzo. 
But, Kelce is doing things we’ve never seen a TE do. He just keeps getting better. 

It would be cool to see Gonzo in this offense. It would be cooler to see Jason Dunn. 

And it would be real cool, to see Jamaal Charles in this offense 

Tough call, Gonzo was literally the only receiving threat for years minus Priest or Charles. Green was a solid QB, but not even close to Pat. I'd say he did more with less overall.

Kelce has Pat plus Hill taking some of those double teams and nothing out of the backfield since Hunt. Smith isn't an all star but was solid.

Tough call