If it is what he wants I wish him well.  He might have a better chance of success at USC. His credentials alone would be a great recruiting tool, Pac 12 teams are mostly meh and I am sure the USC pay would be top notch.. Biggest drawback would be him not being able to recruit until after playoffs/ SB. for his first year.

5 minutes ago, Balto said:

He has to be close to a NFL HC job.  He should wait

pfft  With his motto of waiting for the "right "job  that could be along long wait + he may not be a very good interview. His 2  predecessors are on the hot seat and unemployed. The Andy Tree might not be that hot of an item anymore

Based on his pre and post games press conferences I think its a safe bet he is a bad interviewer. Some smart people have a hard time articulating their thoughts, and some idiots are great conversationalists.

that being said im pretty high on kafka and personality hope eb gets a job so we dont lose kafka to a high paying OC job 

1 hour ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Based on his pre and post games press conferences I think its a safe bet he is a bad interviewer. Some smart people have a hard time articulating their thoughts, and some idiots are great conversationalists.

that being said im pretty high on kafka and personality hope eb gets a job so we dont lose kafka to a high paying OC job 

Wonder if Reid would bring back Pederson.

I say screw trying to wait for an opportunity to be a coach for a bad team in the NFL..  USC would be a dream job for Bieniemy..  His resume (played for Pas 12 school, national championship his senior year, NFL experience on a back to back Super Bowl participant) is better than most.  Look at what Herm Edwards is doing ay Arizona State, NFL staff (offensive & defensive coordinators) is great for recruiting players into his program.  I say that his choice would be a slam dunk for the Trojans. 

Makes a lot of sense for USC but I don't see Bieniemy leaving until the end of the season. He'll likely look for a HC gig at NFL and if that doesn't turn out he'll likely go for a college job. We miss out on a comp. pick but it's sort of guaranteed in such a scenario. 

To be honest I don't think Reid will care, there's probably some guy they are looking to promote from within and if not his coaching tree has some decent guys out there. 

11 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

For selfish reasons, I hope not. We need those extra 3rd rounders he will net us when he gets an NFL HC job. Baltimore is getting their first of 2 this year because of the Culley hiring in Houston. 

Picks are great but if he's not able to land a HC gig in 3 years as the coordinator of the most explosive offense we might be better off and Reid will not easily replace anyone. Even Sutton lasted for decades, or felt like it.