Any Word...

Berry, is going to get cut more or less after the season. I'm getting sick of his pass coverage.

I know we're going to get blasted for this, but I agree with you 100%. His pass coverage is not very good. Never has been. In Sutton's defense, EVERY DB has to be able to cover....Berry struggles.

A source confirms to PFT that Sunday X-rays on Jamaal Charles' ankle were negative.

As reported Sunday, it's a sprain that knocked Charles out of Sunday's loss to the Broncos. The severity of that sprain will be known after further testing Monday. Talented backup Knile Davis came on to total 105 yards and two touchdowns on 28 touches in relief. ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Charles' timeline will be based on how he feels and how he can move on it.

A source confirms to PFT that Sunday X-rays on Jamaal Charles' ankle were negative.

As reported Sunday, it's a sprain that knocked Charles out of Sunday's loss to the Broncos. The severity of that sprain will be known after further testing Monday. Talented backup Knile Davis came on to total 105 yards and two touchdowns on 28 touches in relief. ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Charles' timeline will be based on how he feels and how he can move on it.

Related: Knile Davis

Source: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

A lot of injuries in the NFL yesterday...if it's just a sprain maybe there is hope for JC.

I know we're going to get blasted for this, but I agree with you 100%. His pass coverage is not very good. Never has been. In Sutton's defense, EVERY DB has to be able to cover....Berry struggles.

Berry's role in Sutton's defense is an in-the-box SS.  

Statistics belie your stance.  

I didn't get to watch it super intently but the only pass I can think of was the TD to Julius Thomas in the end zone.  Not sure of any Safety/DB who can defend the perfect route and especially the perfect pass.  Which that play had both.

Other than that curious as to what they are talking about???

I didn't get to watch it super intently but the only pass I can think of was the TD to Julius Thomas in the end zone.  Not sure of any Safety/DB who can defend the perfect route and especially the perfect pass.  Which that play had both.

Other than that curious as to what they are talking about???

I suspect they are jaded because they expect Ed Reed numbers because of his salary.  They should be comparing to Troy Polamalu.

Archived