Ravens GDT

Harbaugh usually has his team competitive but KC will be too much for them.  Wink can't get pressure without blitzing us and Mahomes eats the blitz for breakfast... again.  Average margin of victory the last 3 games vs Ravens has been about a TD.  Think this one we pull away in 2nd half.

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs seem to play down to the other teams level which will keep this game close. 33-30 Chiefs. Lamar, its all up to me, Jackson , has a huge day running the ball.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

yea the heart attack kids will be themselves again tonight

I hope that's not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me. The Ravens really need this game.

Chiefs declared OL Austin Blythe, CB DeAndre Baker, DE Joshua Kaindoh, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, and WR Daurice Fountain inactive for Week 2 against the Ravens.

Blythe remains sidelined after August core muscle surgery. The Chiefs are relatively healthy going into Week 2.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs declared OL Austin Blythe, CB DeAndre Baker, DE Joshua Kaindoh, OG Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, and WR Daurice Fountain inactive for Week 2 against the Ravens.

Blythe remains sidelined after August core muscle surgery. The Chiefs are relatively healthy going into Week 2.

What is up with Fountain and Baker?