Ravens GDT

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Well we were playing the clock and he fumbled his first time ever. According to some it was all his fault and the fact he is a 1st rounder bust that needs to be benched lol. Emotions are high.

CEH fumble was part of  the reason for the loss, they recovered, had the 1 point lead and ran out the clock.  The reasonfor the loss was the porous, piss poor defense.   

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

It was a high percentage call. Our defense was reeling and how many runs did we stop for no gain or a loss? One all night? The odds were easily in their favor to make the first down. Easily.

Lol again we had 2 of these on their last drive for a td.  Someone else said this and it is not correct. Their last td drive we had 2 such plays of no gain or a tackle for loss. It is gutsy and shows hoe badly he wanted it and not trusting his D to stop Mahomes.

• 1st & 10 at KC 29

(7:31 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Williams right end pushed ob at KC 28 for 1 yard (D.Sorensen).

• 1st & Goal at KC 3

(4:45 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson up the middle to KC 4 for -1 yards (N.Bolton, A.Hitchens).

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Gutsy call for sure. I commend Harbaugh on it.

i don't!!!!

They were gashing our defense all fucking night...you want to make Harbaugh out to look like some sort of genius then you are alone on that island. Our Defense looks like SHIT right now, got lucky against the browns and now this...Spags better come up with something to defend the run or we are not going anywhere this season

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Yeah ive never seen anything like it. Hitchens sits 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage and waits for o lineman to engage him

Lol...I've been saying that about Hitchens for 3 years now. He literally waits for the rb to run by him before making contact. Hes the worst LB, I've ever seen

Just now, Calichief said:

Ceh, has zero burst. No speed. He had the edge and it was like pulling a tractor trailer.

Yup.  There’s seemingly no second gear, and he spends a lot of time hesitating.  When we drafted him, I thought he’d be a weapon in the receiving game, but that never materialized either.  

I know the players play the game and are responsible for errors and mistakes.  I say that to say Andy Reid needs to get over his affinity to not embarrass his coaching tree.   Our team is not good enough to get a double digit lead and coast.   Its also the Mahomes effect.  Just thinking it doesn't matter because we have Mahomes.  We can call some stupid plays and Mahomes will bail us out.

We should be attacking from beginning to end.  We took control and then started to coast.   I hate the delayed handoffs or rpo handoffs.  Its not a threat because Mahomes isn't going to run those.  Just line up and give the running back the ball and let them run down hit and make one cut....if you are going to run the ball.  

That was a Bob Sutton special tonight....and that is two games in a row.    Sit back, react, worry so much about something that our players can't even dictate anything because we are scared to give up a big play and we got our butts handed to us.   

Just now, Thegoatee said:

The problem with CEH is he has terrible vision and is slow. All these stupid handoffs to him in the 2nd half killed drives. Andy is a moron and CEH is a bust.

The lack of a traditional run game hurts. The obvious shot gun handoffs.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I know the players play the game and are responsible for errors and mistakes.  I say that to say Andy Reid needs to get over his affinity to not embarrass his coaching tree.   Our team is not good enough to get a double digit lead and coast.   Its also the Mahomes effect.  Just thinking it doesn't matter because we have Mahomes.  We can call some stupid plays and Mahomes will bail us out.

We should be attacking from beginning to end.  We took control and then started to coast.   I hate the delayed handoffs or rpo handoffs.  Its not a threat because Mahomes isn't going to run those.  Just line up and give the running back the ball and let them run down hit and make one cut....if you are going to run the ball.  

That was a Bob Sutton special tonight....and that is two games in a row.    Sit back, react, worry so much about something that our players can't even dictate anything because we are scared to give up a big play and we got our butts handed to us.   

Been saying this about the run game for 2 years now.

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

i don't!!!!

They were gashing our defense all fucking night...you want to make Harbaugh out to look like some sort of genius then you are alone on that island. Our Defense looks like SHIT right now, got lucky against the browns and now this...Spags better come up with something to defend the run or we are not going anywhere this season

Never said he was a genius, in your own territory and giving a chance to give us the ball back with no timeouts? Gutsy. I was hoping they would punt it to us. Call it what you will but not many coaches do this. I bet it is in the high 90s percentages of coaches that kick the ball.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Never said he was a genius, in your own territory and giving a chance to give us the ball back with no timeouts? Gutsy. I was hoping they would punt it to us. Call it what you will but not many coaches do this. I bet it is in the high 90s percentages of coaches that kick the ball.

Except when you are running it down the other team's throat and you know they can't stop you. In that case.....you go for it 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

The lack of a traditional run game hurts. The obvious shot gun handoffs.

And that's why you are seeing CEH look so pedestrian in my opinion. I may be higher on CEH than most here but he's not the bum you are making him out to be at all. 

How many screen passes have they thrown him? How many passes have they thrown him PERIOD? How well have they utilized a guy with his skill set?

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I would of ran it, I would of ran it earlier.. twice, and it would of taken more than a field goal to of won the game.