Ravens GDT

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

And that's why you are seeing CEH look so pedestrian in my opinion. I may be higher on CEH than most here but he's not the bum you are making him out to be at all. 

How many screen passes have they thrown him? How many passes have they thrown him PERIOD? How well have they utilized a guy with his skill set?

Not well at all. You can look at his targets and rushing plays and see this. He could be more involved especially with why they drafted him for his receiving skills. This line was opening up holes but when it is handed off from shotgun, the defense can recognize it better.  Still only his first fumble in the NFL. 

10 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol again we had 2 of these on their last drive for a td.  Someone else said this and it is not correct. Their last td drive we had 2 such plays of no gain or a tackle for loss. It is gutsy and shows hoe badly he wanted it and not trusting his D to stop Mahomes.

• 1st & 10 at KC 29

(7:31 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Williams right end pushed ob at KC 28 for 1 yard (D.Sorensen).

• 1st & Goal at KC 3

(4:45 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson up the middle to KC 4 for -1 yards (N.Bolton, A.Hitchens).

Was one of those the high snap the Lamar juggled?

Andy Reid does not say negative things about his players, so tonight in the press conference when he says “well we had the lead in what should have been the final drive and we fumble” and also said “we should have gotten more yardage in the run game.” This is about as negative toward a person as you will hear him say

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

Everyone is upset now, I understand that. The positive is, they know they have a problem, and got a wake up call. It's a long season, especially with the stupid 17th game. 

Yeah, but I dont know if the run defense can do it. We have been trying for 4 years now to fix that shit. Might have to move Jones back to DT?

Just now, kkuenn said:

Not well at all. You can look at his targets and rushing plays and see this. He could be more involved especially with why they drafted him for his receiving skills. This line was opening up holes but when it is handed off from shotgun, the defense can recognize it better.  Still only his first fumble in the NFL. 

I bet he sits next week. Chiefs must try something else. 

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Never said he was a genius, in your own territory and giving a chance to give us the ball back with no timeouts? Gutsy. I was hoping they would punt it to us. Call it what you will but not many coaches do this. I bet it is in the high 90s percentages of coaches that kick the ball.

I knew he was going to go for it immediately.   1:00 to get in FG range is a freaking eternity for Mahomes.  We just did it to them in like 3 plays.  I think it was smart and not really gutsy at all.   

Why didn't we sell out and rush.....oh thats right....Spags snipped the balls off all of our defenders before the season started and has been running some Bob Sutton delight these past two games.  

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Never said he was a genius, in your own territory and giving a chance to give us the ball back with no timeouts? Gutsy. I was hoping they would punt it to us. Call it what you will but not many coaches do this. I bet it is in the high 90s percentages of coaches that kick the ball.

Not with Patrick on the other sideline, i had no doubt that he would send jackson back out, but like i said that doesn't make him a genius...sometimes you roll a seven other times you get snake eyes...

the really bad thing is that CEH will feel like crap because he thinks he lost the game for us...nope

this is all on Spags and the So called Defense....

10 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Lol again we had 2 of these on their last drive for a td.  Someone else said this and it is not correct. Their last td drive we had 2 such plays of no gain or a tackle for loss. It is gutsy and shows hoe badly he wanted it and not trusting his D to stop Mahomes.

• 1st & 10 at KC 29

(7:31 - 4th) (Shotgun) T.Williams right end pushed ob at KC 28 for 1 yard (D.Sorensen).

• 1st & Goal at KC 3

(4:45 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.Jackson up the middle to KC 4 for -1 yards (N.Bolton, A.Hitchens).

Was one of those the high snap the Lamar juggled? I wouldn't count that as a stop by the defense.

11 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

• 1st & 10 at KC 29

• 1st & Goal at KC 3

Was one of those the high snap the Lamar juggled? I wouldn't count that as a stop by the defense.

Just now, dhitter said:

Was one of those the high snap the Lamar juggled?

I gave you 2 plays in the last drive. You said one all night? Go back and look at play by play if you want to feel right. There were plays where we stopped them. Hell Clark had a 5 yard tackle for loss on one run play too.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

The Ravens clearly must have a better roster. Hell they had 12-14 guys missing. They deserved the win. Played with heart. If they were healthy it would have been a complete beat down. I think the Raiders are better than this Chiefs Defense. . 

the way the Raiders played last week and this week, the Bolts even though they lost played a great game and the donks are winning,  with this defense, The Chiefs will not win the division and make the playoffs!

5 minutes ago, qnet said:

Everyone is upset now, I understand that. The positive is, they know they have a problem, and got a wake up call. It's a long season, especially with the stupid 17th game. 

Told my son the same, now we can forget about the stupid undefeated BS and get back to Chiefs football, yes they get a wake up call but can they correct this before it gets out of hand

Just now, AFCWEST said:

So are you just going to keep on me or maybe notice a few others feel the same? You win. CEH is awesome and the Chiefs are a complete team with no flaws. 

Lol I was quoting your post. I saw nothing about CEH in it. Back away from the keyboard if you think I am on you. Sheesh