Ravens GDT

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Yep Ravens Kicked Ass and Took Names. Only advantage KC has is Mahomes. The Ravens proved they have a much better roster and completely out coached KC. Ravens earned the win. 

I never said they kicked ass; that was Mathieu

The roster is better in general because we value draft picks.

Th draft pick you traded for OBjr was the one who made the play to win the game last night. CEH didn't fumble; he was stripped of the ball bay Oweh.

4 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Th draft pick you traded for OBjr was the one who made the play to win the game last night. CEH didn't fumble; he was stripped of the ball bay Oweh.

I said they kicked ass. 

6 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

This is something I've always admired about the Ravens 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

The Ravens proved they have a much better roster and completely out coached KC. Ravens earned the win. 

They won by a single point at home and if not for a very unusual fumble were in a position to likely lose. They were behind most of the game, and at times were getting dominated. I'm not sure how that equates to a much better and completely outcoached.  They deserved the win, but this was a hotly contested game that could have gone either way.  

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

They won by a single point at home and if not for a very unusual fumble were in a position to likely lose. They were behind most of the game, and at times were getting dominated. I'm not sure how that equates to a much better and completely outcoached.  They deserved the win, but this was a hotly contested game that could have gone either way.  

They were missing 8 starters and 14 guys. KC was playing their Junior Varsity Team.

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

And again, to be clear, they had these plays without muffing a play. All you have to do is go back and see the play by play and know there were more than one of these. I gave you 3, hell 2 off the top of my head that had no muffing of a play. You were stating if there was even one all night. 

I find it interesting that the Ravens ran for over 250 yards and better than 6 yards a clip. When you factor in the short yardage goal to go runs and such...the numbers look even worse. Lamar at one point was averaging 10 yards a pop. The Chiefs defense was reeling down the stretch. Even so it's important to recognize the Chiefs got 2 stops ...not just one? Ok! You win. Chiefs balled out. Harbaugh is a reckless loon going for that 4th down at the end. Only had a 96% chance of success...not 100. What a gambler! Lol 

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

I find it interesting that the Ravens ran for over 250 yards and better than 6 yards a clip. When you factor in the short yardage goal to go runs and such...the numbers look even worse. Lamar at one point was averaging 10 yards a pop. The Chiefs defense was reeling down the stretch. Even so it's important to recognize the Chiefs got 2 stops ...not just one? Ok! You win. Chiefs balled out. Harbaugh is a reckless loon going for that 4th down at the end. Only had a 96% chance of success...not 100. What a gambler! Lol 

See, not so hard is it? I mean not like I said they made 100s of plays like those mentioned. Chiefs defense sucked but they did get more than one play in. Heck they had 2 picks and one for a td..... just that run defense needs help, again after 4 years of trying.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

See, not so hard is it? I mean not like I said they made 100s of plays like those mentioned. Chiefs defense sucked but they did get more than one play in. Heck they had 2 picks and one for a td..... just that run defense needs help, again after 4 years of trying.

JUST? 

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

It’s unbelievable that Thornhill only played 11 snaps last night. We continue to push Sorensen. 

at this point we need to see what Darius Harris or  DoD can do over Neimann. This needs to stop. 

Okafor needs to be released. Find any other DE. Bring back Taco. Anything, something. 

Reed has been very disappointing to this point too. 

i know Sorensen makes big splash plays but he is such a huge liability for the 95% off the other time on the field. Can’t cover and is dead once blocked. Let’s see Watts s as safety #3. 

Pringle definitely needs to play over Robinson. Pringle only has 11 snaps too. But made good plays.  

It’s dreadful and makes watching the Chiefs very hard. To see guys trotted out there that shouldn’t be constantly. 

At this point, if we're talking value to the team, Sorensen is worth 100 Frank Clarks. 

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

All I was referring to pretty much was the run defense.  It was putrid....so yes we agree. 

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Remember when you had to hold on to a lead with RGIII coming at you at QB? Good times.

Anything to dismiss the win. Your offense didn't score in the 21 minutes after the last Touchdown. Which was a bs 10 yd pass play that kelce wound through the defense, and according to your standards, shouldn't count as much as a regular TD unless its the Chiefs, then it should count twice....

27 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

I've got to admit, of all the running backs that have run the wildcat, LJ is one of the best. Especially when they run the wildcat all game and we can't stop it. Our D is soft.  

Not wildcat- RPO.

Every runner had 4 yds a carry average. Give the decimated Oline some love.

19 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Remember when you had to hold on to a lead with RGIII coming at you at QB? Good times.

Anything to dismiss the win. Your offense didn't score in the 21 minutes after the last Touchdown. Which was a bs 10 yd pass play that kelce wound through the defense, and according to your standards, shouldn't count as much as a regular TD unless its the Chiefs, then it should count twice....

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?  I said you deserved the win.  I just am pointing out to the chicken littles, that we weren't completely outcoached and your roster is not way better than ours.  It was a close hard fought game that could have gone either way.  And if CEH doesn't fumble, you had less than 25% chance of winning that game in spite of whatever you think a 21 minute drought means.

Not sure what Kelce winding through defenses have to do with anything?  Lamar winds through defenses, Hill does, it's what athletes do.  Doesn't make them BS.

18 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Minus the pick 6, the vaunted offense scored 28

On 9/19/2021 at 9:30 PM, KCSLC2008 said:

Not that I care, but Jackson is stupid to flip into the end zone. Tua hurt his hip, Fitzpatrick is on IR, etc. You can land on your shoulder wrong. Football is physical enough with so many risks, a flip can create issues. Plus, if we had won, it would be stupid showboating. He looked like he was secure with the ball when he flipped so I wouldn’t criticize there.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32257534/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-sore-cool-td-flip-do-again

See. He got sore, but could have injured his hip or shoulder. Of course, he says he’d do it again. Stupid. Probably doesn’t actually get injured, but if he did? Stupid. (And yes, I know that people can get injured slipping in the shower, etc.)

17 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32257534/baltimore-ravens-qb-lamar-jackson-sore-cool-td-flip-do-again

See. He got sore, but could have injured his hip or shoulder. Of course, he says he’d do it again. Stupid. Probably doesn’t actually get injured, but if he did? Stupid. (And yes, I know that people can get injured slipping in the shower, etc.)