Ravens GDT

He has a tummy ache. No significant injury.

Point: Ravens window will close on a heart beat sooner than later. Jackson will have a short career as all running backs do. So better win now cause tomorrow may not provide that opportunity. Good luck finding another QB to fit that offense.

19 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Point: Ravens window will close on a heart beat sooner than later. Jackson will have a short career as all running backs do. So better win now cause tomorrow may not provide that opportunity. Good luck finding another QB to fit that offense.

They'll have to shape the offense based on the QB. LJ is a great runner but he's not leaving any big shoes to fill as a passer so they might not have as hard of a time. 

22 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Not so.  You can find great RBs even late in the draft.  

7 minutes ago, xen said:

Not so.  You can find great RBs even late in the draft.  

Sure its easy to have fun with that. Jackson was MVP. The current offense works based on his abilty to scramble and run. He is not just a runner. So when he goes down the Ravens will be paying Big Bucks for a guy that can no longer do that job. So now they have CAP issues and need to rework their offense and find a top QB. Its just a matter of time. The next play could be his last. 

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Sure its easy to have fun with that. Jackson was MVP. The current offense works based on his abilty to scramble and run. He is not just a runner. So when he goes down the Ravens will be paying Big Bucks for a guy that can no longer do that job. So now they have CAP issues and need to rework their offense and find a top QB. Its just a matter of time. The next play could be his last. 

Don't say this, hands will think you want him injured.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Don't say this, hands will think you want him injured.

I could care less what Hands thinks. Im stating a fact. I dont want anyone injured but its the NFL. Thats why KC went out to protect their Superstar. You dont see Mahomes even running sneaks anymore. Baltimore is putting theirs at risk every play to win today vs long term. Its will happen unless they change the gameplan to protect Jackson. 

25 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I could care less what Hands thinks. Im stating a fact. I dont want anyone injured but its the NFL. Thats why KC went out to protect their Superstar. You dont see Mahomes even running sneaks anymore. Baltimore is putting theirs at risk every play to win today vs long term. Its will happen unless they change the gameplan to protect Jackson. 

I was being facetious to a post in the NFL thread when he asked who is going to be injured next in his team.

5 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I mean it was a joke and I could give 2 shits about the Ravens but ok