Ravens GDT

13 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I like CEH but honestly he isn’t a first round RB. He doesn’t have the burst out speed to threaten a long run. He should have been more of a3rd or 4th round guy. 
we need to start investing in getting Kitchens, Sorensen, Neimann off the field. They shouldn’t be NFL starters

Imagine if those 3 were above or even average players how much better we would be.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Ive said it before. This roster is over rated. Without Mahomes this is a 500 team. 

I have a theory. I think some of the players on D are too relaxed because of Mahomes. The reason I say this is because the Chiefs had some pretty decent teams under Reid before Mahomes. They weren't the best but played hard and were very competitive. 

I agree they need more talent, but i think they still could be better with what they have. With this group, it always has to be with their backs against the wall for them to step up. It's been that way all the the back to the SB- winning season. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

They have proven they are not going to do that job. Whatever. If your ok with it so be it for you. 

I'm not at all ok with it. I'm just saying that's the mentality. You pay them to stop opposing offenses. You game plan with the understanding they will at least slow the opposition.