My Thoughts on the Game

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, I simply cannot believe that no one has commented on this!

I wish they would have caught him. First, at the line of scrimmage and second before the end zone. These type of trick plays I don't like. I like the "we beat you when you knew the play was on and counting." Not the haha! You thought it was a dead ball. If I ever coach a team, have mercy on me. I mean, if I ever coach a team, I will tell them to always treat any movement of the ball after the red sets if down as a live ball. I'd tackle the opposing coach for a trick like this. ;)

I wish they would have caught him. First, at the line of scrimmage and second before the end zone. These type of trick plays I don't like. I like the "we beat you when you knew the play was on and counting." Not the haha! You thought it was a dead ball. If I ever coach a team, have mercy on me. I mean, if I ever coach a team, I will tell them to always treat any movement of the ball after the red sets if down as a live ball. I'd tackle the opposing coach for a trick like this. ;)

I thought it was a riot.

from what I've been reading they have 12 [picks..

Most media pundits .. 1.. cannot read ... 2... cannot do math ... 3... cannot write a decent article.

It is no wonder the Chiefs have a bazillion picks. Hhaha.

The NFL sets the comp limit at 4 selections. Unless KC makes a trade, which they haven't yet, they'll have 11 picks.

Archived