Lamar slays the Dragon

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

Hands is not himself today. He was sitting in soiled shorts as Mahomes got the team in position to win again and our guy fumbles. He was not prepared to speak about a win vs Chiefs. It's all too much for him. Stuff is just blurting out. Be gentle. 

LOL- I fully expected to lose the game based on all the injuries.

After watching the Ravens come back, I fully expected a stop on the last drive as the Chiefs hadn't scored in 20 minutes previously.

12 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

LOL- I fully expected to lose the game based on all the injuries.

After watching the Ravens come back, I fully expected a stop on the last drive as the Chiefs hadn't scored in 20 minutes previously.

You quoted me yet addressed nothing I wrote. I get it,  you're still floating from your Super Bowl victory last night. We felt the same way when we beat the 49ers in our Super Bowl.

18 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Thank you for proving my point- counts as "W" no matter what.

I do remember you "quantifying" some Chiefs wins.  I thought you'd never quit whining about the no call PI and "miracle" 4th down conversion.  One of the wins was just an OT win.  One was when Lamar was just in his 5th start or some shit.  

34 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I do remember you "quantifying" some Chiefs wins.  I thought you'd never quit whining about the no call PI and "miracle" 4th down conversion.  One of the wins was just an OT win.  One was when Lamar was just in his 5th start or some shit.  

Couple those with "It was his first NFL fumble" and put that in your Hope Chest....🤣

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

And this is how you smack a troll

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

I did. You didn't. Your team had one of it's biggest wins in the team's history. Go out and enjoy it with uh, Ravens fans?

Remember when the raiders had their super bowl win against us last year and did a drive around arrow head after. Yeah it was all down hill from there for them. 
hopefully it happens for the ravens and our infamous board troll

Hurts to lose any game but I like a good loss early in the season. Even though the Chiefs are still the team to beat at least the target sign on the back isn't as big when there's a loss and helps to point out issues that need addressing early in the season. Tougher to make major changes closer to the playoffs. 

Game showed that we can't run the ball to save our lives and anyone can run on us and compete. Something for both Reid and Spags to figure out. 

46 minutes ago, SEMO said:

It's one game.  Mahomes still wins the Superbowl.

Tell that to Ravens Fans....i heard on the radio yesterday that a drunk dumb ass ravens fan had the final score of the game tattooed on his leg (it is out there on Twatter for non-believers) and i can only figure that since i am in such close proximity to Baltimore that i got an add on FB for some company selling shirts with the score and a pick of Lamar doing his stupid tumbling act into the endzone.  😑

Found the Dumb Asses Picture

242523743_6417110658313991_6774614149388

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Tell that to Ravens Fans....i heard on the radio yesterday that a drunk dumb ass ravens fan had the final score of the game tattooed on his leg (it is out there on Twatter for non-believers) and i can only figure that since i am in such close proximity to Baltimore that i got an add on FB for some company selling shirts with the score and a pick of Lamar doing his stupid tumbling act into the endzone.  😑

Found the Dumb Asses Picture

242523743_6417110658313991_6774614149388

I can Vouch that it's not hands leg. If it were it would be Lamar 36- Pat 35 "Dragon slayed".

43 minutes ago, dhitter said:

A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Doesn't matter to me how we got there. Hands is feeling it a bit and who can blame him? Ravens flat out was the hungrier and more aggressive team. Reid and Spags should take notes.

there is no debate about that, we are just conversing about how the two fanbases are looking at it...