Week 3 Discussion: Back home to host the chargers

15 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

If Andy lets Mahomes be the offense and stops stupid running calls to CEH, any game is winnable and drives wont be wasted. I hated watching us throw constantly with Alex Smith. I frankly would be fine if we never ran the ball at all with the current roster.

I'm ready see McKinnon. 

8 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

If Andy lets Mahomes be the offense and stops stupid running calls to CEH, any game is winnable and drives wont be wasted. I hated watching us throw constantly with Alex Smith. I frankly would be fine if we never ran the ball at all with the current roster.

I see what this defense is. Its not fixable. Very little real talent and no depth. This D may set a record for the least # of sacks ever. No pass rush & can not stop the run. So we will see Mahomes throw it 50+ times per game and set all kinds of records.  Mahomes in KC is now Rogers in Green Bay. Chiefs brass treats the defense like an ex spouse. The major Dollars going forward are tied up with the offense. Dynasty, I dont see it. Competitive like Green Bay? Yes. 

9 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Hell yeah. Just throw the ball 100% of the time. Score quickly and get our defense back out on the field. Good thinking.