Trent Richardson

1 minute ago, reesebobby said:

Ok.  He's an all time draft bust.  Historic.  Like Trent Richardson.  And as a casual fan, I know this after 2 games.  Happy?

He could very well be, but I think we wait to see a couple years how it all shakes out. Lol

Just now, reesebobby said:

Ok.  He's an all time draft bust.  Historic.  Like Trent Richardson.  And as a casual fan, I know this after 2 games.  Happy?

I did not say he is a bust. Did not say that ever. I said its a waste of a first round pick when you need defense. NOw Kc is paying that price. I would feel the same if CEH had better numbers too. 

3 hours ago, reesebobby said:

In pretty much every statistic used to measure running backs, CEH is superior.  Richardson also always had a questionable work ethic and his commitment and professionalism were a problem.  I have heard nothing of the sort about CEH.  By all accounts, he's a great kid.  

But we lost a game.  I get it.  

Really? He had the same yards as JK Dobbins who played less than he did and split carries between LJ and Gus Edwards last year

He's not that good or he is used incorrrectly.

Just now, Handswarmer said:

Really? He had the same yards as JK Dobbins who played less than he did and split carries between LJ and Gus Edwards last year

Superior to Trent Richardson stats.  As per the initial post. Yards per carry, yards per game and fumbles.  

4 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Dobbins played in 15 games last year. CEH was in 13.

8 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I did not say he is a bust. Did not say that ever. I said its a waste of a first round pick when you need defense. NOw Kc is paying that price. I would feel the same if CEH had better numbers too. 

That's what the thread title is.  Trent Richardson comparison.  A first round running back that is famous for being a draft bust.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

Wow. So its he is or he isnt? Then I say he is not a complete draft bust. There you go. 

He could very well under perform his draft slot.  And he may be considered a bust.  Hell I may consider him a bust after say 5 games.  But I'm not gonna lose my shit after 2 games against 2 of the best defenses in the league.  

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

He could very well under perform his draft slot.  And he may be considered a bust.  Hell I may consider him a bust after say 5 games.  But I'm not gonna lose my shit after 2 games against 2 of the best defenses in the league.  

Good for you. Me neither. Its a discussion. Its a conversation. Its a critique. Its worthless banter. 

SEE MY NEW AVATAR FOR MORE INSIGHT

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Again you miss the point. Its a wasted first round pick. Tampa Bay won it all with a guy off the street. Yes if the oline blocked better, if Andy called the plays and blah blah blah. With all those ifs Im saying any decent RB can pick up yards. CEH is not special. Chiefs would be a much better defense if those high picks were used on defense vs the Clarks of the world. 

Im not talking about the loss. CEH was not why KC lost. The defense is putrid. 

Dude.. the RB off the street you are talking about was the number 4 overall pick in the draft in 2017 and still 25 years old when they picked him up. Try and have a little perspective.  

36 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Ravens are 2nd to last in Total Yards allowed

and dead last in Pass Yards Allowed.

5 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Played. Not started

136 carries vs 181

6.01 YPC vs 4.4 YPC

True but one was the only featured back..... and not many carries still. Plus CEH had like 50 plus receptions too. Say what you want on splits, the fact they had LJ at qb means the rb should get more ypc with the option you all play. 

6 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Dude.. the RB off the street you are talking about was the number 4 overall pick in the draft in 2017 and still 25 years old when they picked him up. Try and have a little perspective.  

There are many other examples of backs having success that were undrafted or off the street. Baltimore was on a short week with three guys that were nobody. They played with back up oline guys. They torched KC. Get a little perspective yourself DUDE.

Just now, AFCWEST said:

There are many other examples of backs having success that were undrafted or off the street. Baltimore was on a short week with three guys that were nobody. Thery played with back up oline guys. They torched KC. Get a little perspective yourself DUDE.

I forgot you dont like being called "dude" or "bro" or any of those types of names. My apologies sir. 

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

There are many other examples of backs having success that were undrafted or off the street. Baltimore was on a short week with three guys that were nobody. Thery played with back up oline guys. They torched KC. Get a little perspective yourself DUDE.

How many were back ups? The RT? I know the LT played many years at LT. Also the fact we did not blitz and played off the ball made them seem all pro more that they were. Combination of our bad defense, scheme made it easier for them imo. Still Fournette is not just a guy off the street 

Just now, kkuenn said:

How many were back ups? The RT? I know the LT played many years at LT. Also the fact we did. It blitz and played off the ball made them seem all pro more that they were. Combination of our bad defense, scheme made it easier for them imo. Still Fournette is not just a guy off the street 

OK I am done with this conversation. I have made my point and do not need to win. After all its all worthless banter. 

Just now, AFCWEST said:

OK I am done with this conversation. I have made my point and do not need to win. After all its all worthless banter. 

Well I was actually curious. I keep hearing about the line and knew the RT, but go ahead and enjoy your time.