Trent Richardson

4 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Forget the run. CEH was drafted b/c he was a threat in the passing game at LSU. I blame a lot of this on Reid and the coaching staff. Why is he not getting any looks as a pass catcher? 

13 touches in the run,, not one thrown his way

47 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Forget the run. CEH was drafted b/c he was a threat in the passing game at LSU. I blame a lot of this on Reid and the coaching staff. Why is he not getting any looks as a pass catcher? 

Because he can’t pass block and someone’s blocking scheme will take the Rb out of the pass concept to help with blocking

8 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

We need to give McKinnon more snaps. He is faster and that should help. I agree these shot gun handoffs are not helping us to get ahead of the sticks. 
I also think we need to move Chris Jones back into the middle. Here are my reasons 

going up against centre’s and guards instead of tackles. 
fastest way to QB
We not seen and battled balls. 

this change should be done right away and may help. It won’t help the run defense but at least we are creating pressure. Him being in the edge is not helping us at all and in fact making things worse. 

Nothing like a DTackle blowing up the middle. No Qb likes that and he's 1 of the few who can do it often. Moving him to the outside we lose that and vs the Ravens it was really exploited. He was neutralized all night on the edge trying to keep containment and slow to react to find the ball. If we play them in the playoffs he should be strictly on the inside.

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

This is true- how much does PM spend under center?

Not nearly enough for us to have a truly effective run game. RPOs are stupid when the defense knows Pat isn't gonna run. Why would the Chiefs want him to?

He's the most dangerous QB in the league because of his arm, not his legs. Defenses don't need to respect the threat of him keeping the ball and running. And they don't.

So then you see our undersized back getting asked to do way too much, and our crybaby fans piling on him because he is "slow, hesitant, not elusive, etc". It's bullshit. He is none of those things. He is a weapon that is being completely misused in this offense and that's why half his carries he is swarmed in the backfield. 

Play action is great. Keeps defenses honest. But this shotgun RPO nonsense needs to be decreased. 

46 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Not nearly enough for us to have a truly effective run game. RPOs are stupid when the defense knows Pat isn't gonna run. Why would the Chiefs want him to?

He's the most dangerous QB in the league because of his arm, not his legs. Defenses don't need to respect the threat of him keeping the ball and running. And they don't.

So then you see our undersized back getting asked to do way too much, and our crybaby fans piling on him because he is "slow, hesitant, not elusive, etc". It's bullshit. He is none of those things. He is a weapon that is being completely misused in this offense and that's why half his carries he is swarmed in the backfield. 

Play action is great. Keeps defenses honest. But this shotgun RPO nonsense needs to be decreased. 

Speaking of avatars...Change it back.  ASAP