Question.....

All things considered..............do you think the Broncos are a tiny bit overrated? No Dekker. No Moreno. No Welker. Would have played them as well with last years team? Thoughts. I thought Denver was sloppy. BAD penalties

Nope, they better than last year. Sanders is better off for them then Decker. Their defense is much upgraded. I'm not taking any glory away from our Chiefs today, Wilkie. I just won't do it! B)

WTF happened when there was off-setting penalties on both teams and a delay of game by Denver that was, according to the ref, "declined." Why the hell would we decline a delay of game when offsetting fouls cause the down to be replayed. Did the ref mess up the call? I could see declining if the down changed, but it was still second down.

The Chiefs played a terrific game yesterday.  I was proud of them.  They aren't in DEN's league, tho.

Denver is easily the AFC's best team.  Like SEA, they get everyone's A game.  Let's face it.  Did you ever really feel the Chiefs were going to win that game?  It felt almost like they were toying with us, stepping on the gas, then coasting.  

The Chiefs played a terrific game yesterday.  I was proud of them.  They aren't in DEN's league, tho.

Denver is easily the AFC's best team.  Like SEA, they get everyone's A game.  Let's face it.  Did you ever really feel the Chiefs were going to win that game?  It felt almost like they were toying with us, stepping on the gas, then coasting.  

nah...they weren't coasting. We may have caught them by surprise, because played we played better than they thought we would, But I don't think they were "coasting." If Reid would not "shit the bed" in the redzone, we may have "upset" the donkeys..

nah...they weren't coasting. We may have caught them by surprise, because played we played better than they thought we would, But I don't think they were "coasting." If Reid would not "shit the bed" in the redzone, we may have "upset" the donkeys..

I know they weren't purposely coasting.  It just had that feel.  You know, like DEN could score any time they really needed to.

With the Bronco's its Super Bowl Title or failed season.

I do not think they have the talent to beat the eventual NFC Champion.

w

I do.  They just ran into a buzz saw at the Super Bowl last year.  The Broncos were every bit as good as SF & SEA last year.  Just not when it mattered.  

WTF happened when there was off-setting penalties on both teams and a delay of game by Denver that was, according to the ref, "declined." Why the hell would we decline a delay of game when offsetting fouls cause the down to be replayed. Did the ref mess up the call? I could see declining if the down changed, but it was still second down.

good question..was wondering the same thing..decided I was drunk and didn't understand...

The Chiefs played a terrific game yesterday. I was proud of them. They aren't in DEN's league, tho.

Denver is easily the AFC's best team. Like SEA, they get everyone's A game. Let's face it. Did you ever really feel the Chiefs were going to win that game? It felt almost like they were toying with us, stepping on the gas, then coasting.

The most optimistic I got was that we would tie it up and then lose in overtime (or some crazy one minute touchdown by Manning ala Rivers last year). Ironically, I feel the play calling was so bad because he was trying to run the clock out to avoid that San Diego game.

The second most optimistic I got was that we would make the touchdown, go for two, and fail. There would be no real football logic to go for two other then not believing you could win in overtime, but I never really contemplated winning, though I hoped for it.

Archived