Chiefs Chargers Your Predictions

Joey Bosa (foot, ankle) missed Wednesday and Thursday's practices. 

Bosa isn't exactly prone to getting in full weeks of practice, but this certainly has our attention ahead of Sunday's sky-high totaled game with the Chiefs. Bosa's absence would significantly dent the Chargers' upset odds. Bosa needs to get in at least a "limited" session on Friday to have a realistic shot at suiting up

• The bad news is that Frank Clark (hamstring) who did not appear on the report to start the week on Wednesday, was placed on the report Thursday as limited with that lingering hamstring issue that cost him the preseason. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid should provide more information on the issue in his media appearance Friday afternoon.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Could be. I just dont see any changes that will fix anything. Lack of talent.

That being the case.....would still love to see Baker getting some reps in Ward's spot. Also getting Gay back maybe next week will hopefully push Neiman to the sidelines. Not sure what's going on with Thornhill but I believe him to be more athletic and talented than Sorenson. The results might not change but I'd like them to try something.

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

That being the case.....would still love to see Baker getting some reps in Ward's spot. Also getting Gay back maybe next week will hopefully push Neiman to the sidelines. Not sure what's going on with Thornhill but I believe him to be more athletic and talented than Sorenson. The results might not change but I'd like them to try something.

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Both teams score at will.  Zero punts.

48-45 Bolts

The pundits write us off and declare our season over.  Banners fly from planes over KC begging to fire Andy.

Spags finally makes some “panic” moves.

Chiefs still win Superbowl.

One advantage KC has is Herbert has not played in front of a full Arrowhead in a meaningful game. Last season was much easier for rookie QBs. 

32 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Wow. How insulting for Thornhill. A panic move? Sad. This makes it Clear. Spags does not like Thornhill. 

Agreed. How sad to think Thornhill, a very athletic guy and once promising rookie db, is now seen as a panic move. Not sure why he has fallen so far.