NFL reinstating Josh Gordon

I don’t think we are desperate.  I think Gordon is a talented wr and is a sign to everyone on the roster ahead of him they better get better or lose their spot.   We have a hole at #2 and everyone on the roster has had months to prove their worth.   Get him cheap and doesn’t cost a thing.

23 hours ago, Calichief said:

Pringle is a baller who needs targets.

we need defense 

not washed up wr’s 

Dude dropped a ball right in his hands at a crucial point in the game.   Guys like that don’t not shouldn’t get multiple opportunities on a team like ours.   Maybe this pushes him to get better.  I do think Pringle is better than DRob but DRob gets a ton of snaps over Pringle 🤷‍♂️ 

11 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Dude dropped a ball right in his hands at a crucial point in the game.   Guys like that don’t not shouldn’t get multiple opportunities on a team like ours.   Maybe this pushes him to get better.  I do think Pringle is better than DRob but DRob gets a ton of snaps over Pringle 🤷‍♂️ 

Pringle has shined in every way when given a chance. That might be his first drop.

it’s magnified due to our situation 

47 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Pringle has shined in every way when given a chance. That might be his first drop.

it’s magnified due to our situation 

I get that and I do think Pringle should get more play, but sometimes you have to take and make the most of those opportunities.   He’s already behind the 8 ball, can’t miss those if you want to be the #2 in KC.

9 hours ago, Calichief said:

When they can’t stay on the field and haven’t done anything in years, I’d say washed. But that’s just me.

He missed time because of immaturity, not injury. Maybe at 30 he's grown up. Well see. What part of low risk high reward are people not getting?

Apparently the Chiefs front office feels the same way.

33 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

He missed time because of immaturity, not injury. Maybe at 30 he's grown up. Well see. What part of low risk high reward are people not getting?

Well see 

34 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

30 years and lost about 3 steps. But I do hope I’m wrong. Whatever it takes to win.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Not sure steps are critical in the Red Zone , or short over the middle or screen pass? 

Whatever works. 
I don’t see him getting on the field. 
not over mecole or anyone else.

if there’s one thing you’ve learned, it’s loyalty with the Andy regime 

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Whatever works. 
I don’t see him getting on the field. 
not over mecole or anyone else.

if there’s one thing you’ve learned, it’s loyalty with the Andy regime 

Well I am way more positive thinking. I see opportunity. Chiefs dont need him to be a star. Just make a few good plays each game. 

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

30 years and lost about 3 steps. But I do hope I’m wrong. Whatever it takes to 

You don't know that. He hasn't played since 2019. He may be in the best shape of his life. He's had plenty of free time.

And if he doesnt work out they aren't out much.

I've gone round and round in my head concerning Gordon. At first I was leaning toward not liking the move. No doubt the Chiefs defense could use a stud DE and a few other things. But I cannot deny Gordon is a talent and has the ability to kick this offense up a notch. Hardman, Robinson, Pringle....they have a moment here or there but they don't scare anyone. Gordon led the league in receiving one year. He has big time playmaking ability. We'll see what he has left soon enough.

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I've gone round and round in my head concerning Gordon. At first I was leaning toward not liking the move. No doubt the Chiefs defense could use a stud DE and a few other things. But I cannot deny Gordon is a talent and has the ability to kick this offense up a notch. Hardman, Robinson, Pringle....they have a moment here or there but they don't scare anyone. Gordon led the league in receiving one year. He has big time playmaking ability. We'll see what he has left soon enough.

Its not like it is either or? Chiefs can still try to find help for the defense.

Broncos signed WR David Moore off the Raiders' practice squad.

Moore, 26, spent the previous four seasons in Seattle as a deep threat for Russell Wilson, compiling a 78-1,163-13 receiving line across 47 games with the Seahawks. He signed a two-year deal with the Panthers over the offseason but was among the team's final cuts before landing on Vegas' practice squad. Moore has speed and size at 6'/215 but has struggled with drops in the past. In Denver, Moore takes the place of KJ Hamler, who is done for the year with a torn ACL.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

I did not say there is. I stated they can do both, Its Veach job to find talent.

The talent has to be there. The available bodies on the market are pretty much scrubs or has beens. Gordon posed a unique opportunity. Let's see if it works out.

On 9/27/2021 at 8:07 PM, AFCWEST said:

Broncos signed WR David Moore off the Raiders' practice squad.

Moore, 26, spent the previous four seasons in Seattle as a deep threat for Russell Wilson, compiling a 78-1,163-13 receiving line across 47 games with the Seahawks. He signed a two-year deal with the Panthers over the offseason but was among the team's final cuts before landing on Vegas' practice squad. Moore has speed and size at 6'/215 but has struggled with drops in the past. In Denver, Moore takes the place of KJ Hamler, who is done for the year with a torn ACL.

Breaking News, Donkeys sign scrub, xen continues to not give a shit, film at 11.