Chargers@Chiefs GDT

13 minutes ago, SEMO said:

It was on Mahomes.  But if anyone besides WR1 could get open…

I know MAHOMES can do no wrong. Well he threw 2 bad INTs in 4th quarter of both of these games on throws that did not need to be made. What happen to Mahomes throws guys open? Both games could have been wins if he did not force those throws. Herbert was the clutch QB today. So I guess the board mantra will be NO WATKINS and the other guys suck. Good grief.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

I know MAHOMES can do no wrong. Well he threw 2 bad INTs in 4th quarter of both of these games on throws that did not need to be made. What happen to Mahomes throws guys open? Both games could have been wins if he did not force those throws. Herbert was the clutch QB today.

Mahomes can do wrong, the problem is that the entire offense is on his shoulders so anything he does wrong is fatal. 

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I know MAHOMES can do no wrong. Well he threw 2 bad INTs in 4th quarter of both of these games on throws that did not need to be made. What happen to Mahomes throws guys open? Both games could have been wins if he did not force those throws. Herbert was the clutch QB today. So I guess the board mantra will be NO WATKINS and the other guys suck. Good grief.

Well its pretty evident that he can do wrong

Just now, sith13 said:

Mahomes can do wrong, the problem is that the entire offense is on his shoulders so anything he does wrong is fatal. 

But it was still a win able game if he does not just throw it . Same as last game. Chiefs were driving to take a 2 score lead and he throws a stupid pass. This is not the Mahomes we are use to seeing. DUMB PLAYS.

Our line needs to gel. We have no second WR threat. Our defense sucks and it's being exacerbated by our coordinator who has gone away from his bread and butter and isn't blitzing nearly as much.  Also being exacerbated by the fact that Spags has a clear grudge against certain players. 

This team is extremely flawed. We will still win more than we lose, but this isn't a SB team. 

It was easy to blame CEH last week even though there was no guarantee the field goal would be made. Fact is if Mahomes does not throw that pick the Chiefs may have gone up two scores. May have yes?  These plays are not the Mahomes we know. Maybe he needs to drop the 20-0 talk and stop thinking he is IT.