Chargers@Chiefs GDT

4 minutes ago, qnet said:

I don't know if it's just me being excited when I watch the Chiefs, but their games always seem like a track meet.

I'm watching the 49ners and Packers, and it just looks like a solid, old fashioned NFL game, with two teams playing hard and scheming. 

Lol..it seems like a track meet cause that's what they are!

When opposing offenses cut thru the defense like a hot knife thru butter, the whole damn game and then Mahomes has to perform magic every damn time the offense is on the field..until the very last play, it definitely makes it feel like a damn track meet! Lol.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

So that off the back foot, wobbly air ball was ok for you? 

No, but you said it was a horrible decision.   I was telling you he didn’t have a choice and there was a play to be made there.  Just got away from him.  Wind was gusting pretty good.  Besides it was basically a short punt.   

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

I think KC would do better with forgetting the RPO and running a less complicated offense. Mahomes is thinking too much vs just playing ball. Andy just has to be that infamous mastermind. You dont need that with Mahomes. KC won a lot of close games last year. A lot. This year its going the other way.. These games should not be this close.

RPO works of there is a threat for the qb to run……there is no threat from us.    I hate the RPO runs and feel it doesn’t give the rb his best opportunity to get a good head of steam plus there is no way you can fully scan the field doing that.   Again we don’t run short routes or slants.   Also teams take away Hill and Kelce and Mahomes doesn’t have a trusted 3rd option.   

Hardman needs gimmick plays to get open. Pringle looks like the closest but then drops the ball on that last drive.     DeSean was available we pass. John Brown was available.    We don’t have a true #3 on this team let alone #2.   If nothing else bring someone in to light a fire.   

I just watched the highlights. It was fast-paced as usual. I wish we had someone that could cover Keenan Allen, he always kills us. The Chiefs offense still played well, it's just that a few mistakes they made cost them badly. 

They played better, but the defense is still mostly the problem IMO.  

I didn’t watch the game but how did Bolton look? Was Chris Jones lined up on DE the whole game? Did they move inside at all? 
We two games back from lead of AFC west and don’t play raiders or broncos till mid Nov so we have to make some noise and hope they have a loss or two. At least we have two games with each of them. 

10 hours ago, qnet said:

I just watched the highlights. It was fast-paced as usual. I wish we had someone that could cover Keenan Allen, he always kills us. The Chiefs offense still played well, it's just that a few mistakes they made cost them badly. 

They played better, but the defense is still mostly the problem IMO.  

The offense lost this game. 4 turnovers kills any defense. Chiefs could be 3-0 or easily 0-3. 

On 9/27/2021 at 9:17 AM, Holmes4six! said:

I didn’t watch the game but how did Bolton look? Was Chris Jones lined up on DE the whole game? Did they move inside at all? 
We two games back from lead of AFC west and don’t play raiders or broncos till mid Nov so we have to make some noise and hope they have a loss or two. At least we have two games with each of them. 

Bolton looked solid.  

CJ95 was at DE most, if not all, of the game.

Does anyone know when Willie Gay Jr comes back?