Something needs to change the team feels stale  right now. 

sign Josh Gordon see what he has. We need a talented #2 WR. 
release Robinson or try to trade for a 6th or 7th rounder

release kemp. I don’t care about his special teams prowess. We have enough guys that have that label. Including a guy that is starting at safety that shouldn’t be. 
bring Fountain up. He’sa physical guy for special teams and a better WR than kemp. 

trade Charvarious Ward. I’m not a Ward hater. I like him. But with Sneed, Hughes, Baker, and Fenton we are ok to do this. Trade him to a team on need of DB help but has DE pass rushers to give. I’m not sure who I’ll have to look more into this. 

force Spaggs to sit Sorensen. Start Thornhill let Watts be the 3rd safety. 

I don’t think we can trade Ward. Baker got abused at the end. Hughes isn’t starting material. Fenton seems hurt often.

Frankly, Spags should be fired if his answer to making the defense better is Sorenson and Niemann being on the field 50%+ of the snaps. These are not athletic difference makers.

I am also tired of Toub having guys. Special teams is pretty irrelevant minus field goals and punt return. We are wasting several spots on the roster for inferior athletes who are “good” on ST.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I don’t think we can trade Ward. Baker got abused at the end. Hughes isn’t starting material. Fenton seems hurt often.

Frankly, Spags should be fired if his answer to making the defense better is Sorenson and Niemann being on the field 50%+ of the snaps. These are not athletic difference makers.

I am also tired of Toub having guys. Special teams is pretty irrelevant minus field goals and punt return. We are wasting several spots on the roster for inferior athletes who are “good” on ST.

I dont think Spags is responsible for the roster. He can only play the guys he is given. These guys seem to be lacking.

maybe the Saints could be an option

steve Jordan 

Marcus Davenport

Carl grandson

Peyton Turner

Kpass

i think Grandson is a guy we could get for Ward. He is athletic kid with a good burst. And at 6’5” 260 fits the DE mold. 

but we need to get Jones back inside

Just now, Palangi said:

maybe the Saints could be an option

steve Jordan 

Marcus Davenport

Carl grandson

Peyton Turner

Kpass

i think Grandson is a guy we could get for Ward. He is athletic kid with a good burst. And at 6’5” 260 fits the DE mold. 

but we need to get Jones back inside

You know Ward did not play today? 

31 minutes ago, mex said:

They need to find the cap space to give Frank Clark an immediate raise, a huge contract extension, and a large bonus befitting his talents. 

In fact, let's make sure he retires a Chief.

I would like to also give Dan a bonus for the great camp he had. As long as Frank's of sharing a lil.

Defense was not the problem today. We turned it over 4 times. Kemp should have caught it, but pass was off target.  Clyde's fumble was a great play by the defense, but still can't happen. Hill's fumble also not good. Poor throw by Mahomes on last one.  

Bottom line. Chief's beat themselves. Defense was not too bad. Can get better, but we win 98% of games with that performance if we win the turnover battle. 

This loss is not the end of the world. Got to clean up the turnovers. If we do not, this will not be our last loss. 

1 minute ago, Docbarnabee said:

Defense was not the problem today. We turned it over 4 times. Kemp should have caught it, but pass was off target.  Clyde's fumble was a great play by the defense, but still can't happen. Hill's fumble also not good. Poor throw by Mahomes on last one.  

Bottom line. Chief's beat themselves. Defense was not too bad. Can get better, but we win 98% of games with that performance if we win the turnover battle. 

This loss is not the end of the world. Got to clean up the turnovers. If we do not, this will not be our last loss. 

Defense is a problem every week. The red zone defense is probably approaching historically bad. We are giving up 30+ a week. Turnovers are bad, but only one immediately put them in a tough spot (the last one).

Let's be honest the no-look pass to practice squad Kemp was not a good look for Mahomie. From there it kinda down spiraled. He needs to cut that dirty habit out of drifting backwards to the right. If you rewatch the last pick the line did its job. Had a giant lane between Thuney and Brown to step up in, either scramble for 15 or make a more reasonable throw. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

I dont think Spags is responsible for the roster. He can only play the guys he is given. These guys seem to be lacking.

He isnt. But this defense had obvious communication issues on at least 10 plays I counted today and likely more. This is not a well coached unit at all. For a unit to play like this in year 3 of a DCs system is pretty ridiculous. They look lost. 

2 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Let's be honest the no-look pass to practice squad Kemp was not a good look for Mahomie. From there it kinda down spiraled. He needs to cut that dirty habit out of drifting backwards to the right. If you rewatch the last pick the line did its job. Had a giant lane between Thuney and Brown to step up in, either scramble for 15 or make a more reasonable throw. 

It's going to be difficult for Mahomes to break this habit. He's gotten away with it the last 3yrs, and I don't think he'll ever be poised to comfortably step up and stay within the pocket. Mahomes is a big play QB...

3 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

It's going to be difficult for Mahomes to break this habit. He's gotten away with it the last 3yrs, and I don't think he'll ever be poised to comfortably step up and stay within the pocket. Mahomes is a big play QB...

I think this approach is a mistake. He does not get the clean pockets that Brady gets. Why change his style?

3 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

I don’t believe this at all.  Niemann isn’t hard to replace.  Sorensen was brought back.   Veach isn’t holding on or bringing guys back that Spags doesn’t want.   For one year, or year to year I could see that but we are going on year 3 of Ben Niemann and Sorensen.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I don’t believe this at all.  Niemann isn’t hard to replace.  Sorensen was brought back.   Veach isn’t holding on or bringing guys back that Spags doesn’t want.   For one year, or year to year I could see that but we are going on year 3 of Ben Niemann and Sorensen.   

Its more than just those two guys. I dont see Veach bringing in good players on D. He brings in potential and one year retreads like REED. If you are correct then KC needs a different DC because its Spags fault?