stop with the no-look pass

I’d like to see a true prototype or big possession WR. Hill, Hardman, Pringle are small and fast. Robinson is no good at just going forward if he catches the ball. Kemp is special teams fodder that wouldn’t make most rosters. Imagine Mahomes with a guy like these today or past primes:

Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Hopkins

Adams

Megatron

Julio Jones

T Owens

Randy Moss

4 hours ago, artsy said:

I don't think Kemp is awful, yet. Shouldn't we give him a fair chance before writing him off...?

And Fountain? Haven't seen him. 

Kemp is 26, has been in the league for 4 years, been on and off the practice squad, has 4 career targets, with 2 receptions for a whopping 18 yards.  It's not like he's a 22 year old rookie who hasn't been given a chance.  

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

I’d like to see a true prototype or big possession WR. Hill, Hardman, Pringle are small and fast. Robinson is no good at just going forward if he catches the ball. Kemp is special teams fodder that wouldn’t make most rosters. Imagine Mahomes with a guy like these today or past primes:

Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Hopkins

Adams

Megatron

Julio Jones

T Owens

Randy Moss

Hell Fitz is still a FA.

2 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Fitzgerald

AJ Green

Hopkins

Adams

Megatron

Julio Jones

T Owens

Randy Moss

Big receiver.....we just signed him lol

bitch all you want about the no look pass.  Its new to the league, and has really only worked once.  With that being said, the ball hit a PROFESSIONAL reciever in the effing hands, two hands at that!  I don't care what anyone says, even if the guy is making the league minimum, he's getting paid 100's of thousands of dollars to CATCH THE FUCKING BALL!  Just like Helaire is getting paid MILLIONS to RUN the fucking ball and not fumble.  Hill I give a pass to.  He's made thousands of plays with very few fumbles.  The other teams get paid too, so it's going to happen every now and then, but Helaire and Kemp DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!  Shew, that felt a little better!

I like the no-look pass, but that one wasn’t needed.

The ball was high on the shoulder pads and behind, horrible place for it. That one is on Pat.

that corner route ball to Pringle he missed ended up over the shoulder he didn’t expect. We don’t know who was at fault there.

Ya’ll need to get Patrick’s balls off your chins, he’s human. (And yes the best I’ve ever seen, and we’re lucky to have his problems)

AND yes, we need a better #2 wr . Robinson’s dancing kills me inside every time. His presence last couple of years has led to others not getting more play time. Now which comes first, chicken or the egg, are the othe receivers not worthy of getting a chance, or are the coaches dogmatically sticking with DRob because “he knows the offense?” If it’s the first, then then the end of roster churn isn’t enough to allow for new blood. Thus, Kemp and the like needed already to be replaced if they can’t ever ascend.

18 hours ago, the Warparty said:

I like the no-look pass, but that one wasn’t needed.

The ball was high on the shoulder pads and behind, horrible place for it. That one is on Pat.

that corner route ball to Pringle he missed ended up over the shoulder he didn’t expect. We don’t know who was at fault there.

Ya’ll need to get Patrick’s balls off your chins, he’s human. (And yes the best I’ve ever seen, and we’re lucky to have his problems)

AND yes, we need a better #2 wr . Robinson’s dancing kills me inside every time. His presence last couple of years has led to others not getting more play time. Now which comes first, chicken or the egg, are the othe receivers not worthy of getting a chance, or are the coaches dogmatically sticking with DRob because “he knows the offense?” If it’s the first, then then the end of roster churn isn’t enough to allow for new blood. Thus, Kemp and the like needed already to be replaced if they can’t ever ascend.

Are you freaking kidding, the ball was  a "LITTLE" behind but 99.5 out of 100 NFL receivers make that catch.  There was NO ONE around him.  There is NO way that is on Pat.  They are paid millions to CATCH the ball, and he had BOTH hands on it.  110% on Kemp!

Look at the :53 second mark!

Curious if Mahomes played a part in Gordon’s signing.    Mahomes always takes responsibility publicly for his play, but that behind closed doors does stuff like this frustrate him?   Going back to the SB and watching guys (even the guys he trusts Kelce/Hill) drop balls that have to be caught has to be frustrating.  I know he would never throw his teammates under the bus but this wr Corp hasn’t been turned over in years and we didn’t address the loss of Watkins.   
I believe guys should be given an opportunity to shine, but some of our guys we are running out there with a capped low ceiling because they know the playbook not because they add to this offense.   
We dog on Kemp but that guy should never be playing.  Pringle who has shown some glimpses has to catch that ball at the end of the game.  DRob should be the 5th wr on this team at best and Mecole is merely a gadget player.

So is Gordon all on Veach just churning the roster or has Andy finally seen enough of our wrs not named Hill or has Mahomes voiced his displeasure behind closed doors.  Maybe a combo of all three?  

Seems odd the day after our 2nd loss in a row we are signing a highly talented yet equally troubled wr.   Either way I’m glad they signed him.  Great low risk/high reward signing.   Now what can we do on the defensive side of the ball?