One thing

Stop turning the ball over, start winning games.  This isn't brain science.  29th in total giveaways through 3 games.  No other stat correlates so closely to winning.

No doubt we need to keep improving.  But that right there is the one thing we need to do to turn this around.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Stop turning the ball over, start winning games.  This isn't brain science.  29th in total giveaways through 3 games.  No other stat correlates so closely to winning.

No doubt we need to keep improving.  But that right there is the one thing we need to do to turn this around.

Well said. I think they will cease with the turnovers. It's the damn defense that scares the holy crap out of me!

5 minutes ago, xen said:

Found the run game today and the chiefs were on their way to killing them. Then turnovers set in and the 2 deep shell. 

I know the D wasn’t elite today but they came right out of the gate and got two stops.   Had the O pulled their head out we would have been up 10 or 14 and this game could have been a blow out.    They also got a stop at the end of the game that was screwed over by the refs.  They did enough.  You can’t turn the ball over 4 times and win many games in the NFL.  

6 minutes ago, xen said:

List of problems in order of actual importance:

1) Turnovers

-Big gap-

2) Pass rush

-Massively huge gaping chasm and you can't actually see where it ends-

3) Any stat or phrase that begins with run or rushing

Well, turnovers are easy to fix, right?

Pass rush?? Well, it appears that Spags is gonna have to manufacture some pass rush, cause we can't get there with four.

As far as the run/rushing stat....Yea, I think we're up "shits creek" until Reed, Nnadi, Wharton and Saunders start playing like GROWN MEN. 

Although I do believe Gay and Bolton would help in the run game a little however, based on Spags'  deep rooted love for Ben Niemen, I can't imagine what he feels inside for Anthony Hitchens....so the chance for us to see both Gay and Bolton on the field together are pretty slim as of now.