Bronco Fans Trying To Ban Simms

The problem is the broncos fans arrogance. Simms made the comment based on the Sanders catch that was called a non catch. I remember thinking wow Simms is really giving it to the expert ref they we talking to. Why can't announcers have an opinion? Maybe they are sick of see games being decided by terrible calls favoring certain teams.

There are fans of every team who think theirs is getting screwed. And they all are whiners.

This is true, but Denver fans are delusional. Every year they should all be on the pro bowl team, it's always them against the world, etc.

The fact that they started a petition is embarrassing and just shows how little class they have. Buncha entitled pricks....

Guest Chieftain

I was confused by what Mike Carey had to say just like Simms was. Simms asked Carey if it was a catch and he said yes the receiver caught the ball and had possession. Carey went on to say it was also a fumble because Sanders had possession then fumbled before he was touched down by the defender. Then Simms said the play will be reversed and Carey responded no the play will stand because maybe the ball hit the ground so it wasn't a catch. WTF???? He just explained how the play should have been called a catch and fumble but but don't reverse the call because "maybe" it was incomplete. If that was the same judgement the refs on the field used then the Chiefs got hosed. If it would've been ruled a fumble to begin with I think the play would have stayed in the Chiefs favor.

I was confused by what Mike Carey had to say just like Simms was. Simms asked Carey if it was a catch and he said yes the receiver caught the ball and had possession. Carey went on to say it was also a fumble because Sanders had possession then fumbled before he was touched down by the defender. Then Simms said the play will be reversed and Carey responded no the play will stand because maybe the ball hit the ground so it wasn't a catch. WTF???? He just explained how the play should have been called a catch and fumble but but don't reverse the call because "maybe" it was incomplete. If that was the same judgement the refs on the field used then the Chiefs got hosed. If it would've been ruled a fumble to begin with I think the play would have stayed in the Chiefs favor.

And all Simms was doing was reacting like everyone else was watching the game...bc it made zero sense.

This is true, but Denver fans are delusional. Every year they should all be on the pro bowl team, it's always them against the world, etc.

The fact that they started a petition is embarrassing and just shows how little class they have. Buncha entitled pricks....

Being a fan is, by definition, delusional. Otherwise we would all like whoever is best at the moment, because the only thing that is real is right now. To be a fan, you have to live in past glory or project hope for a future. As a Chiefs fan, I am absolutely delusional. It is fun to be delusional. To think that all the fans in Denver are "entitled pricks" is, for sure, delusional and no doubt unfair.

Being a fan is, by definition, delusional. Otherwise we would all like whoever is best at the moment, because the only thing that is real is right now. To be a fan, you have to live in past glory or project hope for a future. As a Chiefs fan, I am absolutely delusional. It is fun to be delusional. To think that all the fans in Denver are "entitled pricks" is, for sure, delusional and no doubt unfair.

Now you're being delusional playing such a devils advocate. I hope Denver fans who sign this get paper cuts that lead to staph infections.

I live among denver fans; they are entitled pricks  :D

I'm so sick of those fag tards in Denver. Seriously, a fucking petition?

Wow. TWO (2) of the worst names you could think of to throw at them...being either homosexual or retarded, or both? Neither of those two epithets you used are conditions that people choose or are responsible for. I would say that the fans who signed that petition CHOSE and are responsible for their pitiful actions. That is more of a true indictment than the two "insults" you picked. Surely you can do better than that.

Wow. TWO (2) of the worst names you could think of to throw at them...being either homosexual or retarded, or both? Neither of those two epithets you used are conditions that people choose or are responsible for. I would say that the fans who signed that petition CHOSE and are responsible for their pitiful actions. That is more of a true indictment than the two "insults" you picked. Surely you can do better than that.

Oh god...where do I get a soap box for myself?

No soapbox needed. Just a better set of insults.

Look I get what you're saying...but I don't need to be lectured. Thanks though, I will spend more time on insults next time. Not sure I can really come up with anything that truly describes Donkey fans though. Are you a Denver fan?

Archived