Bronco Fans Trying To Ban Simms

Look I get what you're saying...but I don't need to be lectured. Thanks though, I will spend more time on insults next time. Not sure I can really come up with anything that truly describes Donkey fans though. Are you a Denver fan?

Absolutely not. And the Denver fans who signed that petition - they deserve an insult. But the only thing you did was insult retarded people and homosexuals. Neither of those groups deserve the insult that Denver fans deserve :lol: At least Denver fans made a choice to be what they are. Now, Raiders fans are inherently abnormal, too, but I hate them, anyway.

Sorry I offended and lectured you. I really, really, really don't like "tards" as an insult, especially.

Absolutely not. That is why they deserve an insult. But the only thing you did was insult retarded people and homosexuals. Neither of those groups deserve the insult that Denver fans deserve :lol: At least Denver fans made a choice to be what they are.

I'll do better next time!

It's so easy to hate the Donkeys. They have been a thorn in the Chiefs' side for so long. I remember when it was the Faiders we hated, but that changed long ago. When Manning played for the Colts, I could objectively state he was probably the best QB in the game today. Then he gets hurt and the stupid, lucky Colts get the #1 pick with Andrew Luck sitting there. Where does the "best QB" go? To the despised Donkeys! Now I hate PM along with all the other slimy, orange cheaters. He gets admired for screaming at his own receivers, and is called "insanely competitive" by the media. Yeah, he's an insanely competitive jerk to scream at a TE like Julius Thomas that makes him look good every week. What a douchebag loser!  

Give it a rest , Bil. I worked as a teacher of mentally handicapped persons for many years, so I share your distaste for the use of "tard" as a putdown. However, don't dignify homosexuality by equating it with those persons. The mentally handicapped truly do not have a choice. Homosexuals may be born with predilections, but they choose to participate in deviant behavior, just like Donkey fans. 

Give it a rest , Bil. I worked as a teacher of mentally handicapped persons for many years, so I share your distaste for the use of "tard" as a putdown. However, don't dignify homosexuality by equating it with those persons. The mentally handicapped truly do not have a choice. Homosexuals may be born with predilections, but they choose to participate in deviant behavior, just like Donkey fans.

I apologize for using tard....

I guess we could move this to the Locker Room, but nothing is going to be solved by arguing it.  As a physician and heterosexual, though, I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are 100% wrong and make yourself look foolish for trying to force through the idea that homosexuality is a choice. It is not. It is determined at birth. It is a normal variant that runs at about 5 to 10% of most mammalian species.  It can be hidden or closeted in humans, fought for years because of conflicts with religious teachings, etc, but to imply that there is an actual choice in sexual orientation, a basic part of biological function, is to substitute human and scientific knowledge with superstition, religious dogma,  and closeted bigotry and fear.  I'll say no more on this topic but would advise anyone who would say what you have, to try to closet your ignorance lest you appear dumb to those who are knowledgeable about it.

I guess we could move this to the Locker Room, but nothing is going to be solved by arguing it. As a physician and heterosexual, though, I can tell you with 100% certainty that you are 100% wrong and make yourself look foolish for trying to force through the idea that homosexuality is a choice. It is not. It is determined at birth. It is a normal variant that runs at about 5 to 10% of most mammalian species. It can be hidden or closeted in humans, fought for years because of conflicts with religious teachings, etc, but to imply that there is an actual choice in sexual orientation, a basic part of biological function, is to substitute human and scientific knowledge with superstition, religious dogma, and closeted bigotry and fear. I'll say no more on this topic but would advise anyone who would say what you have, to try to closet your ignorance lest you appear dumb to those who are knowledgeable about it.

Gosh...all this from two silly thought less words from me...

It's so easy to hate the Donkeys. They have been a thorn in the Chiefs' side for so long. I remember when it was the Faiders we hated, but that changed long ago. When Manning played for the Colts, I could objectively state he was probably the best QB in the game today. Then he gets hurt and the stupid, lucky Colts get the #1 pick with Andrew Luck sitting there. Where does the "best QB" go? To the despised Donkeys! Now I hate PM along with all the other slimy, orange cheaters. He gets admired for screaming at his own receivers, and is called "insanely competitive" by the media. Yeah, he's an insanely competitive jerk to scream at a TE like Julius Thomas that makes him look good every week. What a douchebag loser!  

Julius Thomas does not make PM look good.  Its quite the opposite.

Yeah. I'm so old, I remember the Raider hating days like they were yesterday. I still hate them. And that slimy, yellow-toothed Al Davis. They still take up so much hate room, that I have little left for the Broncos. I have to make a guest room for them in the basement.

I don't find the local Broncos' fans obnoxious.  Are we sure there isn't just a bit of jealousy amongst us?  KC hasn't had much to be proud of us in the last 17 years and they accomplished a good bit.  Their fans should be proud.

Then again, I'm from Philly.

And Ben Davidson..,

I spend every fall up in the mountains and to me the Bronco fans I encounter are pretty defensive when things don't go their way.., And there's so many of them they act like the Borg if you're in a bar watching a game..,  What Simms said wasn't that big a deal and anybody that gets bitchy or whiney (no offense intended to women or tea sippin liberals) about it needs to grow some skin.., I love it when Broncos fans start jumping around like wet chickens.., Its what they do best..,

But like Mongo said, I'm a little jealous of their success.., When we get successful I hope we handle it a little better..,

And Ben Davidson..,

I spend every fall up in the mountains and to me the Bronco fans I encounter are pretty defensive when things don't go their way.., And there's so many of them they act like the Borg if you're in a bar watching a game..,  What Simms said wasn't that big a deal and anybody that gets bitchy or whiney (no offense intended to women or tea sippin liberals) about it needs to grow some skin.., I love it when Broncos fans start jumping around like wet chickens.., Its what they do best..,

But like Mongo said, I'm a little jealous of their success.., When we get successful I hope we handle it a little better..,

Yeah, and Ben Davidson. Who became a great grade Z movie actor. I want to take a bath just thinking about him.

The Borg! Yeah. That's it! :lol: :lol:

Lyle Alzado, Ted Hendricks, Carlton Oates,  Willie Davis,  George Atkinson,  Jack Tatum,  Gene Upshaw,  Ken Stabler,  Fred Biletnikoff,  Warren Wells,  George Blanda and even Rich Gannon.....the list of Raiders to hate goes on and on and on.

Archived