Week 4: Chiefs at Eagles

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

It screams awful players and a coach that cant get them to play above their current level. Maybe everyone needs to go. LOL

Exactly.  Bad players and a bad coach. 

I’m sorry your brother isn’t very good at this coaching thing any more

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

Is there anyone yall won't turn on? Same people who have almost gotten us to 3 straight SB and won one are now the problem and should walk the plank? 

Almost unbearable here.

Whose blaming Mahomes, hill, or Kelce?

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

It’s been since week 8 last year we win a game by more than 6 points. We have s a huge defensive problem

But where does the blame lay?  Spags, the players, HB, Dirty Dan, no show Clark, Jones for moving outside instead of staying inside?  Where?

5 minutes ago, Palangi said:

It’s been since week 8 last year we win a game by more than 6 points. We have s a huge defensive problem

Yea, I think the KC front office knows they have a huge talent deficiency on the Defensive side. It's very obvious. 

My young son has never seen a 3-13 season from the chiefs, but I would be willing to be that he see's one next year while they rebuild

4 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, I think the KC front office knows they have a huge talent deficiency on the Defensive side. It's very obvious. 

My young son has never seen a 3-13 season from the chiefs, but I would be willing to be that he see's one next year while they rebuild

I remember those day, and I hope we never go back to them

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

I will take that bet.  Let's say 1 million bucks.