Week 4: Chiefs at Eagles

Just now, AFCWEST said:

461 yards given up to a very poor Philly team. 

Lol I bet 75 to 80 of them came from a garbage td drive. Can't win. CEH is a waste. We don't run enough, mahomes does not stay in pocket and take what is given to him. Have not had big runs, or won by more than 6 points etc.

Just now, kkuenn said:

Lol I bet 75 to 80 of them came from a garbage td drive. Can't win. CEH is a waste. We don't run enough, mahomes does not stay in pocket and take what is given to him. Have not had big runs, or won by more than 6 points etc.

Also red zone defense. We held them to 3 fg today. We are getting there. Give it time.

3 minutes ago, mex said:

Got a feeling our defense will prevent us from making it far into the playoffs. Dick Vermiel II.

On another note... those yellow cleats make me think there's a flag on the play... fucking kids with their flashy colors and shit...

get-off-my-lawn-gif.gif

I think the same thing when I see yellow gloves

Just now, Calichief said:

What a day for Pat.

what a disaster for this defense. That was a back up oline and no WR.

sadly, I’m not sure Pat can over come this mess to win a super Super Bowl.

unless they make a trade.

It would take a 4 new starters. One guy wont fix this defense.

5 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

It would take a 4 new starters. One guy wont fix this defense.

Trade ward for a edge rusher

Thornhill over Sorensen

Gay for Neimann

Harris for Hitchens

Jones back in the middle

sign Vic Beasley as a pass rusher only

there you go. Unfortunately your brother Spags ain’t down

This team is reminding me of 2018. Hopefully they will get better on defense, but right now, it seems the offense can't make any mistakes. 

Teams just don't care anymore, and will test the Chiefs defense any way they can.  Seems like every drive is four down territory, LOL

I wonder if there is internal friction.   Could it be the players aren’t buying in or questioning Spags.  I mean you don’t play Thornhill over Dan.   Every player knows how bad Dan and Ben are.   After a while you lose credibility.   This D lacks some talent for sure but they shouldn’t be this bad.   Has a feeling of internal strife/drama.

I think build around Sneed, Bolton, Gay, Juan, and Jones.     Let HB walk, cut Hitchens and Frank.   Trade up and get the best DE in the draft you can.   Go out and sign another DE.  Slide Jones back inside and force teams to beat you with the run. 

32 minutes ago, Calichief said:

That was a team with weak wr core, and entirely new oline… and an average qb at best …

Still have to start some where. Our schedule the first 7 games is tough, so the more we can do now the better it will be. Also if Clark ever gets off the pine, it will help too.

10 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I wonder if there is internal friction.   Could it be the players aren’t buying in or questioning Spags.  I mean you don’t play Thornhill over Dan.   Every player knows how bad Dan and Ben are.   After a while you lose credibility.   This D lacks some talent for sure but they shouldn’t be this bad.   Has a feeling of internal strife/drama.

I think build around Sneed, Bolton, Gay, Juan, and Jones.     Let HB walk, cut Hitchens and Frank.   Trade up and get the best DE in the draft you can.   Go out and sign another DE.  Slide Jones back inside and force teams to beat you with the run. 

I have the same question about internal strife.