Chiefs signing Josh Gordon

this is a great signing.  If we he works out, he's an asset to the offense.  If he flops, we cut him and move on.  Very low risk, very high reward play here.  

This also tells us all we need to know about how the coaching staff feels about the current situation at WR.  Not replacing Watkins is haunting this team right now. 

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

this is a great signing.  If we he works out, he's an asset to the offense.  If he flops, we cut him and move on.  Very low risk, very high reward play here.  

This also tells us all we need to know about how the coaching staff feels about the current situation at WR.  Not replacing Watkins is haunting this team right now. 

The offense has moved the ball. Turnovers are the issue not missing Watkins. Running better will also help. Look at Mahomes #s. Still very strong,  minus the untimely INTs & a fumble this team is 3-0. I dont see this as the coaches whatever. If you see an opportunity to improve,  you look at the worst player on the roster. Is this guy better? If yes you make a move. He may sit like Bell did. 

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

Uh they quickly realized that a dropped, wide open pass to Marcus Kemp, was possibly remedied by a former all pro on his last chance. Ok 

Every player drops passes including Kelce & Hill. It was a little behind him and a lazer. Mahomes would like that pass over.  So maybe Kemp is not the guy cut? I think they make this move even if Kemp caught that pass and scored.

Pringle having that ball on the sidelines hit him in the hands, and then that pass over the middle on the last drive also hit him in the hands, pretty much made this an easy decision.

As a recovering alcoholic and addict I hope that this dude takes this opportunity and runs with it. But as a serial relapser up until 2015, I am pretty reserved in my excitement. 

7 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Hmm 🤔 yeah.. I say no. That’s unforgivable IMO. That’s a touchdown 

Pro level players make that play. Sorry but Kemp might be the one who is cut. I’m definitely disappointed in this current season but not in this signing. Veach will keep tweaking this. Expect more signings like this 

He will be active for the Bills game.  3rd down packages and red zone to start, depending on how fast he picks up the offense he could play more.

I do not think it will take much time at all for him to play a limited role. If he pans out , teams are gonna have big problems matching up.