0-2--Not all is lost

Stick with me here folks

Does 0-2 suck? You bet it does, but I had to remind myself, before the season started I had us at 1-1 at this point. 

I still stick to my theory. If we want to be a playoff team we need to beat the Titans, Dolphins, Raiders, Raiders, Chargers, Jets, Bills, Rams..Unfortunately, we have already dropped 1 of these games. So we need to make it up somewhere

I had Steelers, Cardinals, Chargers as toss up games--Needed to win 2 of these toss up games

Broncos, Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots I had as losses

My original prediction of 10-6 can still be done, but now I think we need to win all 3 of those toss up games. Nothing I have seen leads me to believe we have no chance against the Chargers, Cardinals or Steelers.

Even after watching the 49ers and Patriots they don't scare me too much. I think we can compete with the Seahawks also.

Problem now is we really can't drop anymore games that we should win. 

The chargers look legit..they maybe the team that keeps the chiefs out.

SD is solid against good teams, but shaky at times. We need to pay them sweeping us last season. 

I truly believe that if we can go into Miami and get a win, then we can beat NE at home on MNF. NE isn't that great, they are coached well, play mistake free, and are opportunistic. Tom Brady is well Tom Brady. Need to get pressure on him...

I also believe we still have a good shot at making the playoffs...At least getting 9-10 wins. If they can consistently play like they played yesterday, they will have  a good chance.

Pray tell, where do you see these wins coming from?

Who do they beat?

Other than Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos, and 49ers---I think we can beat anyone.

I don't think its far fetched to say we can compete with those 4 either. 

Problem is we have no room for error. Every game we must play our best and there will not be a week you can slack off like we did against the Titans.

An effort from everyone(coaches included) like we had against Denver, will win us a lot of games this year.

I lean towards this team being the one that tanked versus TEN.  They brought out their A game for the Broncos and stayed close.  They never had me convinced they could win and didn't.  If they replayed that game 9 more times, last week's outcome would be as good as it would have gotten.

I really don't see this team as capable of beating any of its road opponents except maybe OAK.  They are not good enough to beat the PIT or even BUF.  I only see home wins versus OAK, STL, NYJ and possibly SD at home.  

This of course is a fluid situation.  Players may improve, other teams lose key guys, etc.  However other teams players may improve and the Chiefs could continue to lose key guys.  You can only base a prediction on what you know or at least what you think you know.  

The next two games will provide a better idea.  However, Belichek, Tom Brady, and MIA's d-line await

0-4

Other than Patriots, Seahawks, Broncos, and 49ers---I think we can beat anyone.

I don't think its far fetched to say we can compete with those 4 either. 

Problem is we have no room for error. Every game we must play our best and there will not be a week you can slack off like we did against the Titans.

An effort from everyone(coaches included) like we had against Denver, will win us a lot of games this year.

Of course they can, but i dont think they will. I dont think this team is very good. Do we have a few good players? absolutely.  I just think that Oline over the course of the year is going to get our happy footed QB demolished back there.   Will the ONline get better? yes, but them getting better doesnt mean they will good, or even average.  I just dont see it right now.

Like always, i hope im wrong, but im not liking our Oline or WR's. Bowe's Washed up.

We'll go at least 3-1 against the NFC West. Yeah I said it.

I love your enthusiasm.  You haven't been drinking have you?  Or are you banking on a meteor crashing into the stadium when the Cards play the Niners this week?

I love your enthusiasm. You haven't been drinking have you? Or are you banking on a meteor crashing into the stadium when the Cards play the Niners this week?

You talk as if the likelihood of the Chiefs going 3-1 vs. NFC West is as low as the likelihood of you admitting you were wrong when and if it happens. It's not - the Chiefs are far more likely to man up and pull that off than you are to ever man up and admit error.

And to be fair, are you wrong? Whether the Chiefs pull it off or not, your ability to accurately regurgitate national sports analyst consensus is unchanged. Just like you weren't "wrong" about last year since you matched up with the analysts' consensus - it was reality and the st00pid delusional homers who were wrong, not *you*. ;)

Archived