Buffalo defence on the surface seems to be good but they also have played bottom of the league offences and few suspect QBs so that needs to be considered. I wouldn’t go ahead and crown them having a legit defense quite yet. 
reid will have the guys ready for this one. He just needs to keep his foot on the gas. 
as someone has mentioned , if don’t turn the ball over we are the toughest out in the league. 

5 hours ago, mex said:

Obviously hope you're wrong (and I know you do too) 

I think this is a game where we improve on turnover ratio... and Buff gets set back a bit

Arrowhead is still a difficult venue, and if we can keep the ball it will be a much different-looking team

running the ball well would be a great way to accomplish this... then we must STOP the run (for once)

Yeah, our defense has struggled but how much of that is because they've been on the field a lot more than normal

Buffalo barely beat winless Detroit, then they lost to winless Pitt last week

I'm not ready to crown Buff as AFC champs quite yet... but their defense is for real. Then again, our offense is for real. Gonna be a great game, if we can hold on to the ball.

I hope I’m wrong, but it’s their offense that’s due to click. I’m not buying the defense so we are opposite on that. 
Knox, Diggs, Davis, and Sanders are going to eat that secondary since we get no pressure. 

I don't re-watch the games or pay as close attention to these games like I did in the past, and like a lot of you do. I've been listening to a new podcast with Soren Petro, Jeff Chadiha, and Eric Eager. Chadiha keeps it 100% and it always depresses me listening to him talk about the Chiefs, because he's been right a lot of times, LOL.

He thinks the Chiefs are going to lose. 

I know it's just emotions being a Chiefs fan, but I think they got a shot at winning. Like someone mentioned, they always show out in these types of games. 

Logically, if they lose it won't surprise me. I just don't trust the defense. 

2 hours ago, mex said:

cough... frank clark... cough... 2021 cap hit - 25.8 mil... cough... 2021 stats - 2 tackles

Don't disagree about Clark not being worth the contract, but would you rather see Clark at DE or Okafor?  If you wish to pick on a D-lineman, consider Reed with zero sacks and zero tackles for loss this year. 

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Don't disagree about Clark not being worth the contract, but would you rather see Clark at DE or Okafor?  If you wish to pick on a D-lineman, consider Reed with zero sacks and zero tackles for loss this year. 

That's a great question jet. But seriously... how could anyone possibly know clark's value? He hasn't been worth a shit since Feb 2020. 

11 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Not to be a chiefs homer but this is the type of game where chiefs show up. 
look at who the bills have played. 
I feel pretty good about this game. 

Yeah, I have a better feeling about this game than the last two. Not sure why. But, two years ago the defense looked hopeless and than turned it all around in one game. Maybe this will be the game. Yes, turnovers have killed the Chiefs so far, but the overall play has been moribund (the exception being the o-line). Maybe this is the game where it comes together and they play like they know they can play.

14 hours ago, qnet said:

I don't re-watch the games or pay as close attention to these games like I did in the past, and like a lot of you do. I've been listening to a new podcast with Soren Petro, Jeff Chadiha, and Eric Eager. Chadiha keeps it 100% and it always depresses me listening to him talk about the Chiefs, because he's been right a lot of times, LOL.

He thinks the Chiefs are going to lose. 

I know it's just emotions being a Chiefs fan, but I think they got a shot at winning. Like someone mentioned, they always show out in these types of games. 

Logically, if they lose it won't surprise me. I just don't trust the defense. 

I'm a big fan of Jeff Chadiha as I was Soren but being retired along with the new time slots dont jive with my listening opportunities...something I really miss

12 hours ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Somewhere I saw a post where a guy called Clark "The Bank Robber." 

I like the nickname “Machine Gun Clark” more for some reason….

I’ve seen people call him that several times on this forum & the nickname flows really well for me.

1 hour ago, soonerborn77 said:

I don't know, we are the first good team they're playing and by a long shot.  They've beaten these QB's so far:

Jacoby Brissett

Taylor Heinicke

David Mills

Like you say the Bills have played nothing but back up or no name QBs in there last three games.. I’m not sure but if the Bills actually face some true, in your face, QB opposition, and it’s Mahomes we are talking about, then it’s obviously a whole different thing. 
Get ready for a high scoring slugfest. 

On 10/6/2021 at 8:09 AM, oldtimer said:

2-3 at the end of the night.  Won't even be close 48-24 Buffalo. It's Buffalo's year.

Are you serious ot?   The Bills have played no one and while they could absolutely beat us but I don’t think it’s their year.  SD is better IMO.  Our defense can’t play worse and our O line is starting to gel.   This is their trap game.   Thinking they have arrived and we are just 2-2 and our defense can’t stop anyone.   We could absolutely boat race them if our team comes to play.

16 hours ago, mex said:

That's a great question jet. But seriously... how could anyone possibly know clark's value? He hasn't been worth a shit since Feb 2020. 

Bottom line, are the Chiefs a better team with Clark at DE and Jones at DT or without Clark?  That's all that matter Sunday night. 

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Bottom line, are the Chiefs a better team with Clark at DE and Jones at DT or without Clark?  That's all that matter Sunday night. 

Well, we won't know until he actually plays, will we.

FTR, I have no problem with Jones... he's done everything they've asked of him.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'm a big fan of Jeff Chadiha as I was Soren but being retired along with the new time slots dont jive with my listening opportunities...something I really miss

I don't know what type of smartphone you use, or if you're really into that, but you can use the Podcast app for Iphone or Android. My work schedule doesn't alI  allow me to listen live, so I download or stream it, and listen later.       

39 minutes ago, qnet said:

I don't know what type of smartphone you use, or if you're really into that, but you can use the Podcast app for Iphone or Android. My work schedule doesn't alI  allow me to listen live, so I download or stream it, and listen later.       

flip phone for me

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Are you serious ot?   The Bills have played no one and while they could absolutely beat us but I don’t think it’s their year.  SD is better IMO.  Our defense can’t play worse and our O line is starting to gel.   This is their trap game.   Thinking they have arrived and we are just 2-2 and our defense can’t stop anyone.   We could absolutely boat race them if our team comes to play.

yup 100% serious. I think their QB is everything MVPat has just a couple years behind in development + he has size and they have  equal if not better talent over all . I don't buy into  the  "have not played anyone yet" argument. Of course I hope I'm wrong and I sit down and watch a A+ game out of the entire team but I have every intention of breaking up the misery with  Sason 5 #1 episode of Seal Team at 9:00PM then turning back on to the game to  witness the end  and to get on here and read up on the B,B&Cing.

It's also my thinking is that a 3 year run of AFC CGs and being 2-1 in those and  1-1 in SB's makes for a pretty good stretch so the averages of the Chiefs  taking a step back are very good. Hell even the mighty Pats had a few of those years.

just my feelings

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

yup 100% serious. I think their QB is everything MVPat has just a couple years behind in development + he has size and they have  equal if not better talent over all . I don't buy into  the  "have not played anyone yet" argument. Of course I hope I'm wrong and I sit down and watch a A+ game out of the entire team but I have every intention of breaking up the misery with  Sason 5 #1 episode of Seal Team at 9:00PM then turning back on to the game to  witness the end  and to get on here and read up on the B,B&Cing.

It's also my thinking is that a 3 year run of AFC CGs and being 2-1 in those and  1-1 in SB's makes for a pretty good stretch so the averages of the Chiefs  taking a step back are very good. Hell even the mighty Pats had a few of those years.

just my feelings

Wrong Again, hillsy-boy | MemeMyPic.com