Just now, moons314 said:

Deep routes with Hill against a 2 deep zone and double coverage is pure ignorance.  Our offensive game plans have been shit.  Complete shit.  

Yup worked with Philli not against Buffalo. Offense needs to dink and dunk, be patient and adapt. Defense needs to play aggressive from the get go. We'll see you in January Buffalo.

Just now, moons314 said:

Deep routes with Hill against a 2 deep zone and double coverage is pure ignorance.  Our offensive game plans have been shit.  Complete shit.  

Yeah, but Eric Bienemy is supposed to be an offensive genius who got robbed of a HC job.  Apparently there a reason he gets overlooked, he's nothing special. 

Just now, DefensiveMan said:

Yup worked with Philli not against Buffalo. Offense needs to dink and dunk, be patient and adapt. Defense needs to play aggressive from the get go. We'll see you in January Buffalo.

I think Gordon will help, but they need to adapt, work the middle 1/3 and the seams.  

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

Yeah, but Eric Bienemy is supposed to be an offensive genius who got robbed of a HC job.  Apparently there a reason he gets overlooked, he's nothing special. 

I agree. I've ben holding back on saying anything about it. I don't blame him for the loss but it's been three seasons and Reid is the one still really calling plays

Good to see Gay back out there. You saw the difference when he was inserted in the second half. Him and Bolton could be a really good duo at LB. 

now Spags needs to figure the safety spot out. It’s the same thing. Quit playing special teams guys at best. Thornhill is a much better player with a much higher ceiling.  

DOD needs to be in on passing downs. Not Neimann. In fact Neimann needs to be cut. He shouldn’t be on the roster. Bring up the PS guy we took from the Rams. He got some run with them and looked much better than Neimann

I think that 2 super bowls in a row and almost a 3rd one,  I remember hearing talk about going 20 & 0, a 3rd super bowl in a row and a lot of cockiness talk.  I think they had an invincibility complex.  I would bet that now going 2 - 3, they are getting a lesson in humility.  

Just now, Biggjliv4 said:

Because it took Brady maturing into his career to get it and is going to be the same thing for Pat who's a natural gun slinger and early into his career.  Unreal expectations. 

It does not have to and Im not so sure Brady did not do it early in his career. NOt unreal. Obvious. Mahomes is smart. He watches film. He just cant resist.

3 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I think that 2 super bowls in a row and almost a 3rd one,  I remember hearing talk about going 20 & 0, a 3rd super bowl in a row and a lot of cockiness talk.  I think they had an invincibility complex.  I would bet that now going 2 - 3, they are getting a lesson in humility.  

Yup. Reid's been here before tho. Hopefully he bring everyone back down to earth and get them playing serious, sound football again.

The bills are 8-9 deep on the line in the pass rushing department.  We have .5 of a pass rusher.   Danna is a try hard,  Frank is a has been,  CJ is a wanna be, and Okafor is trash.   We didn’t build with a purpose we brought back bandaids for a reunion tour.   Don’t care if Spags wanted them (which I think he did), Veach can’t bring back that trash.   

9 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I hope our coaching staff learns this lesson too

Spags!

Just now, artsy said:

Well, Pat needs to get his shit together too. He's been holding the damn ball waaay too long, hesitant to step up in the pocket and unwilling to take the short stuff. 

Reid needs to take charge of his team. On offense and Defense.

I hope Reid chews their ass and goes the tough love route. Jimmy Johnson or Parcels would be cutting players and making them walk home after this garbage. May need a bit of that attitude right now. 

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I hope Reid chews their ass and goes the tough love route. Jimmy Johnson or Parcels would be cutting players and making them walk home after this garbage. May need a bit of that attitude right now. 

Maybe Hunt could Chew Reids ass? This started when Reid started using those BS trick plays last year. It was clowning the other team. I bet every team looks forward to KC losing.

2 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Sorensen needs to be cut after his horrible play today. It’s been all season but tonight might be his worst 

bad coverage like usual. But really horrific tackling. Bad bad tackling