1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

Another national TV embarrassment game. 11 guys off the street could probably play defense about the same as the trash we have now.

The defense played much better in the second half. Once Neimann was replaced by Gay. 
3rd down is out worst down. That’s when Neimann and Sorensen are our LBs 

Spags is turning into a 🤡 

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Sorensen needs to be cut after his horrible play today. It’s been all season but tonight might be his worst 

bad coverage like usual. But really horrific tackling. Bad bad tackling

Right??

How in the holy hell do they sit and watch the film and not be completely disgusted! And allow this guys to go back on the field on game day?? I mean damn!

Just now, artsy said:

Right??

How in the holy hell do they sit and watch the film and not be completely disgusted! And allow this guys to go back on the field on game day?? I mean damn!

I don’t get it. Maybe Spags refuses to watch the film?

Just now, Thegoatee said:

The only thing KC can point to is losing to three division leaders, likely to all be 4-1. Beating a decent Cleveland team and bad Philly team. Not an easy schedule. But if they let WFT score 30+, spags should be fired on the spot.

Could be 1-4 and could be 4-1. Even this game was win able but for turnovers. 

Just now, Calichief said:

One thing I noted at the start Of the year was how ugly pats throws have been. Meaning floppy and no spiral. Tonight’s throws were ugly as hell. Wonder if he is having some grip issues. Because shits been ugly. 

I noticed that as well, not sure what's going on. 

Mahomes has been incredible. He brought us a Super Bowl victory and I'll be forever thankful. His talent is being wasted now. He took the NFL by storm and now they've caught up to him and he simply doesn't have the talent around him. Andy hasn't made adjustments for this. All those we stepped on...Balt, SD and Buff loaded up,  came back and handled us decisively. Tonight, for the first time,  I think he felt the reality.  Didn't seem to be pumping up the sidelines, wasn't emotional. This defense and DC can't be fixed this year. The big money guys are alternating weeks off. The fact Sorenson & Nieman are even in the NFL, let alone, starting says everything. The acquisitions of Hughes, Baker, Reed look worse by the day. Snead took a step back. Fenton showed some fire. Bolton will be serviceable. I don't trust Gay's endurance. HB isn't showing much leadership. Veach needs to step it up. The fact we had to move Jones to DE while he was one of the best DTs in the league has hurt us. It didn't improve the pass rush and really hurt the overall D-Line. We did this because of Veach's inability to get a quality DE in here. 

3 minutes ago, Calichief said:

One thing I noted at the start Of the year was how ugly pats throws have been. Meaning floppy and no spiral. Tonight’s throws were ugly as hell. Wonder if he is having some grip issues. Because shits been ugly. 

I agree. The O line was a dumpster fire all night. Pass pro & ground. They got abused. Hill had 2 through the hands.