2 minutes ago, mex said:

TB exposed us last February. Teams do not respect us. They're rushing 4... and getting pressure. Not even blitzing.

We are good enough to beat that but Reid has to call a different game.   Deep concepts don't work.   Try some screens.   What is exposing us is our D allowing 24 points before half.  ST fumbling away a possession.   If I'm Mahomes I'm pissed.   Toub's life is so much easier because of Mahomes and his units look like crap.   Spags is in year 3 and his team looks lost and overmatched.   The lost part is the problem.   Players shouldn't look like that in year 3. 

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Spags is in denial.   Thinking things will magically turn around.   I don't understand allow teams to sit back and pick you apart.  If you have to blitz then do it......it might create a turnover because and even if it doesn't the end result is the same.   Not doing anything though is inexcusable.   Sorensen needs to be benched if for no other reason to show the team.   Spags might have already lost the respect at this point though.

Spags looks lost frankly. Maybe he doesn't have the personnel he needs but he has to try and switch things up. Sorensen clearly cannot cover.....anyone. Hitchens is not an asset in the passing game. We are going to take our lumps this year and hopes for an infusion of defensive talent in the off season 

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

It is now GB 2.0.  The sky is falling. I will make it official

It's certainly looking that way. I was hoping for more, but oh well. I'm now wondering how history will play out. It's been a nice run, after years of heartache. I'm too old to get too upset over it now. At least I got them to see them win a SB in my lifetime. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

We are good enough to beat that but Reid has to call a different game.   Deep concepts don't work.   Try some screens.   What is exposing us is our D allowing 24 points before half.  ST fumbling away a possession.   If I'm Mahomes I'm pissed.   Toub's life is so much easier because of Mahomes and his units look like crap.   Spags is in year 3 and his team looks lost and overmatched.   The lost part is the problem.   Players shouldn't look like that in year 3. 

Agree. I have a hard time being optimistic because Brett Veach has proven he is not good at putting together a roster. If he had drafted better the oline would not have fallen apart. The defense has no hope for even being average. Its game over. 

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Spags looks lost frankly. Maybe he doesn't have the personnel he needs but he has to try and switch things up. Sorensen clearly cannot cover.....anyone. Hitchens is not an asset in the passing game. We are going to take our lumps this year and hopes for an infusion of defensive talent in the off season 

Sorrenson SorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrenson       Its all his fault. 

Just now, KC Warpaint said:

We gotta keep brown, who else do we have to play LT? We can’t replace the defensive players AND a LT

He stinks and will still be expensive. Use his money on defense. Plenty of teams get by with average LT. Get a veteran. Wont happen and the ship will list further.

2 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

At least I got to see a super bowl in person. Shows over…

not even watching, much easier to not have the emotions when I just check the stats every so often.

That's cool. I had a chance to go to Miami that year and wish I would have now.

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Sorrenson SorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrensonSorrenson       Its all his fault. 

You guys need to leave AFCwest brother alone. He is losing it

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Yeah, has that feel.  I feel the same way qnet.  Enjoyed the run and I hope they get it figured out but with so many bloated contracts I'm not sure how they fix this in one off season which means this year and next will take some good luck to win it. Orlando Brown isn't looking like the anwser which produces another major hole for this team.

We want to blame Sorensen on D and for good reason but Frank Clark is the real problem here.  Hitchens isn't far behind.   If he is a 10 sack guy like we paid him to be then our pass rush would be better and generate pressure with rushing 4 which allows spags to be creative.   Ignoring the pass rush knowing Clark is a shell and teams doubling CJ is a problem.  Reed is a bum and we should have brought in both Ingram and Houston for a total of 9 million.   We are paying top dollar to a guy who merely calls the D on the field.  He's not much better than Niemann.  

We are a mess.   Sad that Mahomes can't even have a middle of the pack D.   He has to drag this entire team to wins.   

Exactly