Just now, qnet said:

Since we have time, I wanted to ask, do you guys think things would be different if the Chiefs have got Rex Ryan to run the defense vs. Spags? 

Maybe i'm putting too much on hime and it's just the talent.

Nope. Ryan would still have Veach building the roster.

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

Oh and I have tried to back Sorenson but because of his shitty play that has led to 10 points I can’t any longer, fucker should not be on the team

Cutting him would send a message.   I mean Jaylon Smith got cut for a fraction of Sorensen's errors.

Just now, qnet said:

Since we have time, I wanted to ask, do you guys think things would be different if the Chiefs have got Rex Ryan to run the defense vs. Spags? 

The Chiefs need a young guy with lots of fire who understands how to defend mobile QBs.

If Veach want's to salvage this year he needs to find a DE via trade quickly and pray Gay gets back.   Derek Barnett might be an option.  Young guy with more talent and upside than our guys. 

You notice how he hasn't been turning over the roster like he did those first couple years.   I think winning the SB allowed our coaches to sit down on the job.   We about to go 2-3.    

Just now, Lamardirts said:

If Veach want's to salvage this year he needs to find a DE via trade quickly and pray Gay gets back.   Derek Barnett might be an option.  Young guy with more talent and upside than our guys. 

You notice how he hasn't been turning over the roster like he did those first couple years.   I think winning the SB allowed our coaches to sit down on the job.   We about to go 2-3.    

I honestly dont think anything will be enough to make a difference and your giving up something.

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Who should go first? Sorenson or Nieman

Not even close.  I despise Niemann but at least he's not giving up huge plays and whiffing on every tackle.  Nieman actually forced a fumble last week.   Sorensen has played like poop since game 1.   Probably missed more tackles than the next three guys combined.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Not even close.  I despise Niemann but at least he's not giving up huge plays and whiffing on every tackle.  Nieman actually forced a fumble last week.   Sorensen has played like poop since game 1.   Probably missed more tackles than the next three guys combined.

Yeah, for all his coverage limitations, Dan has always been a solid tackler. Not this year.

7 minutes ago, qnet said:

I have never been a fan of Rex Ryan, but I do think he would run a better defense than Spags is, but like other guys have said, and I agree with them,  we need a younger, fire breathing, kick some ass defensive coordinator Somebody that not afraid to chew your ass when you fuck up like Sorenson is doing

Its time to play josh gordon, demone harris, dorian odaniel, thornhill, armani watts, get these guys up and going and let them make mistakes and learn from them, see if there is anything here to work with. Its clear what they are doing on d wont fly if we make the playoffs. Let saunders and wharton get the dt snaps. Reed and nnadi aren’t doing feces