21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Wow!  You're getting modern.  I expected that you'd have a wooden box on the wall with a hand held receiver and a crank on the side.  What we used growing up. 

oh we have one of those but it's a direct line to Santa Clause when the G-kids are here

Chiefs DT Chris Jones (wrist) is questionable for Week 5 against the Bills.

"We'll just see how he does here in the next couple days with his wrist," coach Andy Reid said. "We're trying to get it calmed down." Jones didn't practice at any point throughout the week and is considered highly questionable for Sunday night's showdown against the Bills. His status could change in the next 48 hours if his wrist heals.

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs DT Chris Jones (wrist) is questionable for Week 5 against the Bills.

"We'll just see how he does here in the next couple days with his wrist," coach Andy Reid said. "We're trying to get it calmed down." Jones didn't practice at any point throughout the week and is considered highly questionable for Sunday night's showdown against the Bills. His status could change in the next 48 hours if his wrist heals.

Not even sure why they have pressers. Andy's answers never change. Every team is "a good football team that is well coached". Every Chiefs player that is injured is a "we'll see " regarding their return.  

Several of the writers over at Arrowhead Pride are picking the Bills. I don't know why but I just feel the Chiefs are hitting their stride offensively and maybe turning a corner defensively. I also think the Bills have played 3 backup QBs the past 3 weeks and are starting to feel themselves with the results. Chiefs find a way to win.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Their coach choked while Chargers coach went for it every time. Herbert is as good as any QB in the NFL. 

Weird shit... SD running back was trying to run off more clock at the goal line... Cleveland defense actually pulled him into the endzone