Take a seat, Clyde

5 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I want to see McKinnon get a lot more reps.  I do believe this this guy has a ton of talent.  Maybe more than CEH

Yea, it's obvious the chiefs like to play politics. They drafted CEH in the first round, so he was always going to get the bulk of the carries...it doesn't matter if we had Jamal Charles on the bench. 

Well, CEH is out for awhile, so we should get to see A LOT of Mckinnon.

7 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I want to see McKinnon get a lot more reps.  I do believe this this guy has a ton of talent.  Maybe more than CEH

Me too. Gore sounds good too. 
we should trade CEH for defensive pieces since there is a report that teams are calling ravens about there RBs. 

16 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, it's obvious the chiefs like to play politics. They drafted CEH in the first round, so he was always going to get the bulk of the carries...it doesn't matter if we had Jamal Charles on the bench. 

Well, CEH is out for awhile, so we should get to see A LOT of Mckinnon.

Why does Veach get a pass on this board? 

20 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Veach put together the roster on defense so no pass from me. In the entire world, if you can't find 2 players better than Nieman and Sorenson, then he is to blame. 

Veach has made some mistakes but I don't blame those two on him. He also picked Thornhill, Bolton, and Willie Gay. I don't know what's going on with Thornhill, but from what I've seen of Bolton and a little of Gay, they can play. 

Bolton has got turned around a few times, confused, but so have other players, and they're not rookies. At least when he gets to the point of attack, he actually attacks and tackles.

I seen one vicious tackle made by Gay, and loved it. Do to them what they're doing to us. 

19 minutes ago, qnet said:

Veach has made some mistakes but I don't blame those two on him. He also picked Thornhill, Bolton, and Willie Gay. I don't know what's going on with Thornhill, but from what I've seen of Bolton and a little of Gay, they can play. 

Bolton has got turned around a few times, confused, but so have other players, and they're not rookies. At least when he gets to the point of attack, he actually attacks and tackles.

I seen one vicious tackle made by Gay, and loved it. Do to them what they're doing to us. 

Yea, I'm so confused with this defense. I guess we'll get to see the young guys play once we're mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. I would like to see DOD, Bolton and Gay lined up in base. How bout Thornhill playing FS and HB/Watts at SS. Saunders, Wharton and CJ95 rotating at DT, Clark and Danna at DE. 

This lineup would put your best ATHLETES on the field. 

Every team is targeting Sorenson when they need to make a play, EVERY SINGLE GAME.  Yet, Spags told us that the only way a player could get benched was to play bad and lose his job??? Well..the Dirty Dan project should be officially ended.

13 hours ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Clyde, love your effort, but your slowness it obvious. 

WHO steps up to the plate? #31 has always been a pleasure to watch run with a dominating OL, all the back to '03. 

Looking forward to this offense with a new starting RB and Josh Gordon in the mix. 

Lol you bring up speed and then want Williams in the line up? 

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Chiefs have "looked into" Colts RB Marlon Mack ahead of the NFL's November 2 trade deadline. 

Mack is reportedly on the trading block and Kansas City is needy in the backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire (MCL sprain) sidelined for at least a few weeks. Mack impressed in limited duty Monday night against Baltimore, gaining 47 yards on five rushes and catching a pass for seven yards, appearing explosive on a few runs a year after tearing his Achilles. Mack could instantly become the Chiefs' No. 1 running back once he's acclimated with the team's playbook, as CEH has done nothing to show he's an every-down NFL back. Fantasy managers in need of running back help should pick up Mack as soon as possible on the chance KC makes a deal with the Colts in the next few weeks. 

19 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:
ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Chiefs have "looked into" Colts RB Marlon Mack ahead of the NFL's November 2 trade deadline. 

Mack is reportedly on the trading block and Kansas City is needy in the backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire (MCL sprain) sidelined for at least a few weeks. Mack impressed in limited duty Monday night against Baltimore, gaining 47 yards on five rushes and catching a pass for seven yards, appearing explosive on a few runs a year after tearing his Achilles. Mack could instantly become the Chiefs' No. 1 running back once he's acclimated with the team's playbook, as CEH has done nothing to show he's an every-down NFL back. Fantasy managers in need of running back help should pick up Mack as soon as possible on the chance KC makes a deal with the Colts in the next few weeks. 

I would not make a trade for a RB. Free agent yes. Trade No. The new NFL is like Arena Football. Almost any decent RB can put up numbers if the oline creates space.

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I would not make a trade for a RB. Free agent yes. Trade No. The new NFL is like Arena Football. Almost any decent RB can put up numbers if the oline creates space.

^^This!

If I had to trade for a RB it would not be higher than a 5th/6th and that's only cause it's Marlon Mack and he's a solid RB. RB is one of the most physical positions in the NFL..At some point they will get hurt and miss significant time.