Most reasonable expectations - wild card?

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Chiefs lose four games out of six and the whining begins.  Chiefs win five in a row and the whining continues.  Chiefs' fans are sure consistent.  

Most fans and people in general focus on negatives. Me included. The Chiefs offense makes a play and we say great play by so and so. The other teams offense makes a play and we say so and so on the KC D blew it. Why is that guy playing? Etc. I accept the fact that the other team makes some great plays too. I expect them to score and get an occasional turn over. I expect KC to make mistakes. Its just a game. Its true that it is hard to win in the NFL. Just get to the dance is hard. Winning it all is amazing. Tom Brady has created this expectation of DYNASTY and WINNING LOTS of SB. Tom Brady is the DEVIL. LOL.

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

Chiefs lose four games out of six and the whining begins.  Chiefs win five in a row and the whining continues.  Chiefs' fans are sure consistent.  

When you watch a team suck for so long you get to identify problems rather easily. Until Mahomes took over, I didn't know how to be happy watching your team play. Heck I didn't even know what a 1st round QB looked like in KC. 

4 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Most fans and people in general focus on negatives. Me included. The Chiefs offense makes a play and we say great play by so and so. The other teams offense makes a play and we say so and so on the KC D blew it. Why is that guy playing? Etc. I accept the fact that the other team makes some great plays too. I expect them to score and get an occasional turn over. I expect KC to make mistakes. Its just a game. Its true that it is hard to win in the NFL. Just get to the dance is hard. Winning it all is amazing. Tom Brady has created this expectation of DYNASTY and WINNING LOTS of SB. Tom Brady is the DEVIL. LOL.

5ww7ea.jpg