What is the story with X-factor getting knocked out?

30 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

but wasn't it in the first half? TY is a reformed addict as is Red ( according to themselves) so other than that outlandish ticket price well I guess 1 out of 6 aint bad.🙂

they're both addicted to attention

as evidenced by their complete love of themselves in their statements

xfactor comparing himself to Jesus... good Lord

1 hour ago, arrowhead said:

I can't remember what event it was, but after it was finished we were outside (he was toasted) talking about going to a strip club and seeing how many strippers he could get to ride the x factor. The same time Mrs Vermeil was walking by with friends. 

It ain't easy being famous.

I met the guy back in 2000 at a game. Got me into the players area and cool, there’s Ron Jaworski who asked me how to get to Parkville. Met Eric Warfield. But you know how sometimes you get a bad feeling about someone? I was invited to some party and decided to trust my instincts and declined. Glad I did. 

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

he put out something on twitter late last night claiming he was the one who orchestrated the chiefs getting the loudest stadium in the NFL, never met the guy but he appears to be totally full of himself and judging by the responses, he is not liked at all

If it hadn't been for him, Washington would have never made it across the Delaware.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

the guy makes national news for being a baffoon and getting banned from Arrowhead and he the balls to  go to other stadiums now. I saw a quick flash of him on TV and just had to SMH.

How the hell does he afford it?  Going to home games is costly enough for us mortals, let alone travel and getting hold of tickets in opposing venues.  

38 minutes ago, moons314 said:

How the hell does he afford it?  Going to home games is costly enough for us mortals, let alone travel and getting hold of tickets in opposing venues.  

and Washington is amongst the Highest last I remember

51 minutes ago, moons314 said:

that ain't no shit