here ya go haters..see who can do what now

I for one would like to see Gore get a few carries

https://fox4kc.com/sports/chiefs/clyde-edwards-helaire-to-miss-a-few-weeks-with-sprained-mcl/?fbclid=IwAR2wIzJUrKH3fBX9CovLLo5hggOsTy7YUILcqvxKV2mfVmDWuPGM-_GXR8o

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Chiefs running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire will be sidelined for some time after suffering a sprained MCL in the loss to the Buffalo Bills Sunday night.

According to NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport, the former LSU running back will miss a few weeks after the injury was determined to be less severe than it was immediately thought to be.

Early in the third quarter of Sunday night’s home loss to the Buffalo Bills, Edwards-Helaire had to be helped off the field due to a left knee injury.

The Chiefs now will turn to Williams and offseason signing Jerick McKinnon to line up in the backfield as they look to get back to winning ways.

This season, Williams has carried the ball 26 for 99 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has added 7 catches for 45 yards coming our of the backfield.

McKinnon has yet to see a consistent amount of snaps this season. He carried the ball for the first time in the loss to Buffalo and rushed for two yards.

At least for his own health, it isn’t serious and he should get better faster. Time to see if we are still not able to run against cover 2 four man rushes. This is clearly a position where we need to find someone in the offseason. CEH isn’t spectacular when healthy and will now have missed chunk of time in each season.

CEH placed on IR. Fountain released though? I really hate not seeing this kid get a chance and we continue to keep Kemp. I know, I know special teams…blah blah blah… we have enough special teams aces we don’t need to keep kemp for this purpose. Get some talent in at WR. 

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2021/10/12/22723053/chiefs-officially-place-running-back-clyde-edwards-helaire-on-injured-reserve

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

Nothing wrong with Williams. I like CEH though. He legit also. McKinnon has the goods but fragile.

We need to see how fragile he is. He has been in past but maybe less now. 
hope he gets involved with that speed. 
I also Think Daryl Williams has less negative plays than CEH which is huge. 

11 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

We need to see how fragile he is. He has been in past but maybe less now. 
hope he gets involved with that speed. 
I also Think Daryl Williams has less negative plays than CEH which is huge. 

I have heard about his speed  but of course not yet seen it displayed.. how fast is he?? JCharles fast?

that being said I see Gore and Prince Wango Tango have been activated to the 53

On 10/11/2021 at 3:44 PM, moons314 said:

I'd imagine CEH is just about as fast with a bum knee as he was when healthy.  

Personally I think he's hesitating. Maybe he's confused or has another undisclosed injury...

He's faster than he's showing... he's just not going 100% for whatever reason. You don't thrive in the SEC being slow. 

Either way, it sucks. All of us wanted to draft some defense with that 1st pick. But Andy doesn't care about D. It's not what he does.

2 hours ago, mex said:

Personally I think he's hesitating. Maybe he's confused or has another undisclosed injury...

He's faster than he's showing... he's just not going 100% for whatever reason. You don't thrive in the SEC being slow. 

Either way, it sucks. All of us wanted to draft some defense with that 1st pick. But Andy doesn't care about D. It's not what he does.

He's hesitating for sure. You can see it in his runs against Philly when he broke off those 15yd+ runs. You can see him trying to decide whether to keep running or cutback.