Monday night football

2 things that stand out already. Both these defenses get after the QB and rally to the ball well. 

Johnathon Taylor to a screen pass 76 yards for a TD. 
he was a second round pick in the same draft as CEH. 
it would be interesting to hear the reasons for taking CEH over a guy like Taylor, Swift, or Dobbins. All three have the speed to take it all the way. 

Sammy Watkins exited Week 5 against the Colts with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.

It was only a matter of time until Watkins endured his first Baltimore injury. He made it just five weeks. Prior to leaving, Watkins caught 2-of-3 targets for 35 scoreless yards. We'll see more Devin Duvernay, James

23 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Sammy Watkins exited Week 5 against the Colts with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.

It was only a matter of time until Watkins endured his first Baltimore injury. He made it just five weeks. Prior to leaving, Watkins caught 2-of-3 targets for 35 scoreless yards. We'll see more Devin Duvernay, James

there’s a surprise

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

It is amazing with the Colts what having a real field general LB can do for a defense.

I think we can have this too with Bolton and Gay. The defense needs to be turned over to them. Take Hitchens soft ass off the field

5 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Imagine how good they'd look if our d line ever created any havoc in front of them. 

Bingo! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

I know we need to overhaul the defense, but an average to above average DE and a run stuffing DT would make this defense serviceable with Gay, Bolton and  Thornhill behind them.

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

2 things that stand out already. Both these defenses get after the QB and rally to the ball well. 

it would be interesting to hear the reasons for taking CEH over a guy like Taylor, Swift, or Dobbins. All three have the speed to take it all the way. 

I believe Pittman as well was drafted after we took CEH 🤦🏻‍♂️

15 hours ago, Palangi said:

Without looking up all their stats,  who is doing the most so far? Do you honestly believe they would have had the touches here and we have a speed back in Mckinnon. See how much he us used?

1 hour ago, Chiefsbro said:

I wouldn't ever want the luck that the Ravens have this year, they have like 15 guys out on IR..........  Luck?   If they get any luckier they won't be able to field a team.

Much better job of drafting and not giving way picks. This team had Dynasty potential except odds are Jackson has a short career.

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Without looking up all their stats,  who is doing the most so far? Do you honestly believe they would have had the touches here and we have a speed back in Mckinnon. See how much he us used?

Ummm????? Drafting one of those means no CEH. That is the point. 
they have more speed than CEH to be a threat. That is the point

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

And again, we have speed here and not being used. That's the point

Again if one of those other 3 is the pick they are starting and being used. 
i made the observation we drafted the guy that doesn’t have the ability to threaten a score at any point on the field. When there are 3 that do. 

14 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Again if one of those other 3 is the pick they are starting and being used. 
i made the observation we drafted the guy that doesn’t have the ability to threaten a score at any point on the field. When there are 3 that do. 

You think one of those guys would be starting? Well so is CEH. And they then would be used? Have you seen Reid use any rb? CEH  used more would have better stats making all this a not point.  Like at the Philly game when he was actually used. Weird huh how he can be part of the bigger plan and do well when used even in the receiving game. 

By the way,  Swift had less yards than CEH last year in 2 more games played. Taylor had 2 more games played and 50 plus more carries. Dobbins had 2 more games played and about the same carries as CEH. All this with an atrocious line we had last year plus the fact Reid does not scheme for a running game. Those are the 3 you mentioned above compared to CEH. So how is it they would do better here when they all did as much or sometimes less with more games played or much more attempts?

8 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

You think one of those guys would be starting? Well so is CEH. And they then would be used? Have you seen Reid use any rb? CEH I used more would have better stats making all this a not point.  Like at the Philly game when he was actually used. Weird huh how he can be part of the bigger plan and do well when used even in the receiving game. 

We’lli see you want to argue just to argue. You definitely are taking this a different direction to argue. Enjoy being negative by yourself

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

We’lli see you want to argue just to argue. You definitely are taking this a different direction to argue. Enjoy being negative by yourself

Lmao, I have told you facts from the stats last year. You gave three guys and I showed you what they did compared to CEH with a lot less of a o line. You stated those 3 would be better? How so? Enjoy your little emotional responses as it seems that is all you have. You just won't give an actual fact on how they would start here and be better even though thy went to teams with better lines, a coach that runs them or the fact they had much more attempts and games played. That is all facts.

The fact that you can't see other stats or how he is used is an argument with yourself. CEH is not terrible as you think and many say he is. Again, look at the Philly game where he was actually used for once as an example. Don't you think him having 16 attempts in one game is much better than 16 the first 3 games combined before that? Look it up. You are arguing just to be right without facts because you think your opinion is fact. Talk about being negative for smashing on a guy without facts.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Lmao, I have told you facts from the stats last year. You gave three guys and I showed you what they did compared to CEH with a lot less of a o line. You stated those 3 would be better? How so? Enjoy your little emotional responses as it seems that is all you have. You just won't give an actual fact on how they would start here and be better even though thy went to teams with better lines, a coach that runs them or the fact they had much more attempts and games played. That is all facts.

You’re arguing something different