It just got easier to beat the Raiders!

In today's woke environment any comment made at any time over the course of a career can submarine you, no matter how long ago.  I have tried unsuccessfully to get my kids to be careful on email and social media, but Gen Z puts everything out there for the world to see.

21 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I thought he would always hold them back while he was there, the game had passed him and he loves Carr too much.  I'm worried they bring in a real coach and QB, sort of like what the chargers did....

Yep, nobody to protect carr now...he may be gone after all this

13 minutes ago, mex said:

Yeah, but you can make a living writing lyrics that are literally 10x as offensive and hateful to women/minorities/whomever, and the NFL will shake your hand and pay you millions to perform on their biggest stage.

and have 24 women accuse you of sexual misdeeds and still able to play

14 minutes ago, mex said:

Yeah, but you can make a living writing lyrics that are literally 10x as offensive and hateful to women/minorities/whomever, and the NFL will shake your hand and pay you millions to perform on their biggest stage.

My guess is getting the cheerleaders to pose topless then sharing it was the bigger issue.

2 hours ago, mex said:

He's not wrong...

Let's go Brandon!

Do you think this would be an issue if the emails had said those things about Trump?  This seems like a Goodell witch hunt for personal reasons.  I don't care if it is a public domain, it shouldn't have cost him his job, which I heard today was that his resignation was because of pressure from the NFL, because the NFL wasn't happy that Davis wouldn't fire him.  I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Goodell was a big democrat donor.  Communists.