It just got easier to beat the Raiders!

16 minutes ago, DieHard said:

He is not a big loss. He did them a favor getting out of that stupid contract they gave him. 

I fell he was a big reason for the shity drafts they've been having. Definitely feel he's been over writing Mayock.

25 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

I fell he was a big reason for the shity drafts they've been having. Definitely feel he's been over writing Mayock.

Yeah. Not sure how that was working but they have made some odd moves on the draft. Glad they dumped Mack and Cooper.

I wouldn't say Gruden was a coach I liked, especially after parading around Arrowhead after the raiders knocked the Chiefs out of the playoffs in 2000, in his first stint with them. Having said that, I never thought he was a bad coach. Thought he got a little too much credit for that 1st Tampa SB team. 

Unlike some of you, I like the job he was doing with the Raiders and think Carr is a decent QB. It seems like they were slowly coming along. 

I'm not a fan of the cancel culture stuff, and think it's gone too far, like many of you.

19 hours ago, mex said:

so now the TB Bucs have removed Gruden from their hall of fame. 

this, the same team who just hired richard sherman, wife-beater, not two weeks ago

It's so ridiculous you can't make it up.  Football was so much better when it was just about football.  The owners and front offices have become corporate communists.  

3 hours ago, moons314 said:

It's so ridiculous you can't make it up.  Football was so much better when it was just about football.  The owners and front offices have become corporate communists.  

Yep... and there's DeShawn Watson... accused by 22 women of sexual assault... still going strong

way to go NFL 

22 hours ago, mex said:

Yep... and there's DeShawn Watson... accused by 22 women of sexual assault... still going strong

way to go NFL 

If Watson said anything negative about Goodell, he'd already be canceled.  Goodell has been a major negative for the league over the years, IMO. 

On 10/12/2021 at 7:54 PM, mex said:

so now the TB Bucs have removed Gruden from their hall of fame. 

this, the same team who just hired richard sherman, wife-beater, not two weeks ago

Have there been any reports of Sherman beating his wife? The video I saw was him trying to break into the house and running into the door and he was probably drunk and others were there (so maybe a violent fight against a few, not an attack on his wife per se). I’m not saying that is appropriate behavior or anything, I’m just not read up on whether he has other incidences. Otherwise, he seems to be smart and out of the spotlight usually.

1 hour ago, KCSLC2008 said:

Have there been any reports of Sherman beating his wife? The video I saw was him trying to break in to the house and running into the door and he was probably drunk and others were there (so maybe a violent fight against a few, not an attack on his wife per se). I’m not saying that is appropriate behavior or anything, I’m just not read up on whether he has other incidences. Otherwise, he seems to be smart and out of the spotlight usually.

I don't think he has any incidents prior to that but could be wrong.