KC Chiefs: The Super Bowl shine is starting to come off Brett Veach

54 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Um, Wylie is gonna get Pat killed.

You remember that Atlanta game last year where Fisher played even with a hurt back and Wylie started his first game at RT? There was a play where both tackles got beat off the snap and the DE's pretty much met in the middle of the pocket with Mahomes sandwiched between them. 

I thought to myself then that we had seen the last game Wylie would ever start at tackle for us. I was wrong. We got the glory of watching him play there in the SB.

The thing about Wylie is that he was a glaring weakness week after week even at RG! But even after the line overhaul this off season that fucking bum somehow made the squad. Why did they tender him? Why?

27 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

You remember that Atlanta game last year where Fisher played even with a hurt back and Wylie started his first game at RT? There was a play where both tackles got beat off the snap and the DE's pretty much met in the middle of the pocket with Mahomes sandwiched between them. 

I thought to myself then that we had seen the last game Wylie would ever start at tackle for us. I was wrong. We got the glory of watching him play there in the SB.

The thing about Wylie is that he was a glaring weakness week after week even at RG! But even after the line overhaul this off season that fucking bum somehow made the squad. Why did they tender him? Why?

Great point, Luv. I guess Wylie is EB's Ben Sorenson/Dan Nieman?!? ( No one can figure out how this bum made the roster, and even worse get on the field???)

Hell I don't know, but like Cali mentioned above, Wylie is gonna get pat killed. I can't even fathom the thought of Bosa vs Wylie Thursday night?? Geesh..