Chiefs vs redskins game day thread.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Fuckin Reid. Start with 3 pass plays. Damn that pisses me off. Run the same fuckin ball. 

I don’t disagree.  Our receivers are killing us.  Robinson sucks. Hardman is probably best suited to be the 4th receiver. Hill can’t seem to catch a cold.  Mahomes isn’t getting any help from his outside receivers,  so let’s mix it up a bit and run the ball. 

Just now, moons314 said:

What happened with Niang?  I’ve seen reports that he got benched in favor of Remmers, but also seen reports that he’s got a hamstring issue.  

They were talking about Niang on sports radio this morning.  He’s hurt, but they have him suited up as depth, in case he is needed.

2 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

What a shit show.  We are playing the "second worst" defense in the league and we are struggling with our "high-powered" offense.  When there are failures in all parts of the game then eyes have to be looking at the coaches.

This offense we are seeing is because of Reid’s play calling period. Where the hell is Gordon? Give him the ball on a quick 5 yd turnaround. Shit like that and run the dam ball. Where’s a toss run to the edge ? 

2 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

What a shit show.  We are playing the "second worst" defense in the league and we are struggling with our "high-powered" offense.  When there are failures in all parts of the game then eyes have to be looking at the coaches.

Are we “struggling”? Those two turnovers easily take 10 points off the board.  Without those two turnovers, we have at least 20 points, and are on pace to score 40+.  The offense is there, the stupid turnovers are just killing it.