Chiefs vs redskins game day thread.

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

This offense we are seeing is because of Reid’s play calling period. Where the hell is Gordon? Give him the ball on a quick 5 yd turnaround. Shit like that and run the dam ball. Where’s a toss run to the edge ? 

I wonder if Reid's head is 100% in this anymore.  He is having to deal with issues with his son and his health.

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Are we “struggling”? Those two turnovers easily take 10 points off the board.  Without those two turnovers, we have at least 20 points, and are on pace to score 40+.  The offense is there, the stupid turnovers are just killing it. 

Well I consider turning it over twice part of the struggling.

Just now, VIChiefsFan said:

I wonder if Reid's head is 100% in this anymore.  He is having to deal with issues with his son and his health.

Maybe your right. 
Beating this cover 2 shell coverage is not hard. He should look at pats playbook when Brady was there. Fuckin copy that. 

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Are we “struggling”? Those two turnovers easily take 10 points off the board.  Without those two turnovers, we have at least 20 points, and are on pace to score 40+.  The offense is there, the stupid turnovers are just killing it. 

Been the story since game 1. Can't do the what if game.  Coaching is dog shit since we keep seeing the same sloppy fundamentals every week.

Our dime  defense includes Neimann and Sorensen at the LB spots. And we wonder why we can’t guard a screen on 3rd 16. 

off I was the opposing team I would take a one two straight plays. Then let Spags do Spags things and bring Neimann and Sorensen in and then hit a big play

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Another blown coverage.  Sorensen was the scapegoat.  This entire defense sucks, no pressure on the qb. 3 scoring drives in the first half by a bad Washington offense with a qb no one has heard of. The problems with this defense go way deeper than Sorensen and Neiman. 

No shit. It goes straight to Spags. 

but the usage of those two is asinine and decided by Spags