Physical defense.

4 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Look at this game tonight. Watch how titans are being physical with Allen. Even taking a 15 yd penalty. That’s what is missing on d. We are soft. Send a message and let’s roll. 

yeah, makes me worry about next week, titans will absolutely annihilate Sorenson

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Tannehill will have one of his career games. Run for 100 and throw for 300. Henry is probably going to break tackles like crazy, assuming Ben or Dan actually get arms length from him. Amazing what happens when you can pressure the QB.

Henry might set an NFL rushing record against us if Sorensen and Neimann are starting and playing big number of plays. 
this is definitely not a game made for these 2

We heard this before. Anyone remember how they were going to walk and run all over us in the playoff game? Henry had 68 yards rushing was it? Just need to get healthy and have all out guys back playing. Jones needs to be out there for sure, or it could be exactly what some here are saying.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

We heard this before. Anyone remember how they were going to walk and run all over us in the playoff game? Henry had 68 yards rushing was it? Just need to get healthy and have all out guys back playing. Jones needs to be out there for sure, or it could be exactly what some here are saying.

Cmon now...You gotta be nervous based on how this defense has been playing..

After watching Henry last night, I had nightmares..Our interior Dline has been getting whipped all season except last week. And Tannehill didn't look too shabby either..

41 minutes ago, artsy said:

Cmon now...You gotta be nervous based on how this defense has been playing..

After watching Henry last night, I had nightmares..Our interior Dline has been getting whipped all season except last week. And Tannehill didn't look too shabby either..

Not nervous enough to get all whipped up over it. Same goes for the offense etc. This team will turn it around in all fronts. That is what I believe as it is almost to good to fail to be good. I said before we get to a 3rd straight sb, just seems it may be harder than expected.

6 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Not nervous enough to get all whipped up over it. Same goes for the offense etc. This team will turn it around in all fronts. That is what I believe as it is almost to good to fail to be good. I said before we get to a 3rd straight sb, just seems it may be harder than expected.

Honestly I'm less nervous about Tenn than I was with Buff

I think we match up better vs Tenn

well, at least I'm hoping

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

They beat us that same year in the regular season. Post Season doesn't count right now. We beat Buffalo in the post season and didnt fare to well against them a couple of weeks ago.

Spags needs to find a way to limit Henry to just a good game . .say under 140. Not allow him to "go off". Titans are really banged up and they are going to ride Derrick like crazy. Titans defense will not be able to stop the Chiefs' offense. Apparently only the Chiefs can do that. 😒

As a side note I will be at the game with my two sons. Excited!

3 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

They beat us that same year in the regular season. Post Season doesn't count right now. We beat Buffalo in the post season and didnt fare to well against them a couple of weeks ago.

So? Who went to the SB that year? Thanks for making my point.

14 hours ago, mex said:

So, the way to limit Henry is not through spags... it's through Andy and Patrick. Score early and often. Take the ball out of his hands.

That would definitely be the formula. Problem is I am having trouble remembering the last time we had a huge 1st half lead.

40 minutes ago, dhitter said:

That would definitely be the formula. Problem is I am having trouble remembering the last time we had a huge 1st half lead.

Exactly. It's been awhile...Which leads to me assume that this game will be tough and close all the way through..

Can't turn it over, and have to play solid defense for 60 min.....And we really haven't done that well all year, either.