Physical defense.

53 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Played really well. I like how he's getting better every day. He's playing with a different speed than anybody on the D. He stands out. 

15 tackles yesterday and they held henry under 100 for what it’s worth 

10 minutes ago, Calichief said:

15 tackles yesterday and they held henry under 100 for what it’s worth 

Yup, and if you notice which two DTs were in front of him when he made most of his big stops...

Saunders and Wharton. Those two played like "MEN" and held up against the double teams allowing Bolton and Gay to play downhill. 

Reed, Nnadi and YES, CJ95 at DT can not/WILL NOT hold up against the double teams. They allow the double teams to shed and climb up on the LBs everytime. 

Wharton and Saunders were making them pay if they tried to shed off and climb to second level. I know Spags is watching this in film review.....He's gotta do better going forward. 

Put the kids in that give the most effort!

57 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Just because kpass is playing tonight. He has 2 sacks on the year which would be tied for second on kc. And 2 more than Okafor and Clark have🤦‍♂️.

KPass was not a stat guy , but could really affect the passer with his length. I would rather have him then what we have now.

41 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Baller. And he’s hardly slow. This guy is gonna be a home run.

Oh ya, I like what I see in Bolton....HOWEVER, I can't help looking at everyone else in this video...specifically Nieman and Dana. But Nnadi and Wharton had a good rep. (Watch how he holds up to the double team, and allows Bolton to flow full speed) 

When the DT's DO THEIR JOB, the LB's can eat. Plain and simple.

Reed and Nnadi have been getting whipped the last 5 weeks, but Wharton and Saunders looks to have gained their manhood back and Bolton, Gay and maybe even Nieman will look a lot better.  

2 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I hate when people put politics in football. 

Sorry. I'll even it up. 

If you are a shitty DC, KC is the place. Andy is loyal and the local reporters are as soft as OAN at a Trump press conference. 

Seriously, I shouldn't have used a political analogy in the CTO. 

4 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Sorry. I'll even it up. 

If you are a shitty DC, KC is the place. Andy is loyal and the local reporters are as soft as OAN at a Trump press conference. 

Seriously, I shouldn't have used a political analogy in the CTO. 

OMG. 😂