Chiefs Trade Deadline. Your trade ideas, rumors and actual deals.

6 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I would be interested in a 5th or 6th for Ogbah. He is a FA at the end of the year and Miami isn’t going anywhere. 

He is way more productive than Mercilus, Houston or Ingram so far this year.

Agree: His salary is a big problem. Not sure how KC fits with just around 2 million in cap space?

7 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I would be interested in a 5th or 6th for Ogbah. He is a FA at the end of the year and Miami isn’t going anywhere. 

He is way more productive than Mercilus, Houston or Ingram so far this year.

I agree would like him back but read his cap # is high and we would have to shed around 5 mil off somewhere to make it fit. 

1 hour ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Dan and Nieman straight up for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

I’d be fine if this was a trade like the Texans and Ossweiler. We also give up 7th just to no longer see them. Clark would be a wonderful dump off if someone could eat his salary.

It is a strong possibility the Chiefs make no significant moves prior to the trade deadline. I like the idea of Ogbah but his contract rules him out. I think our biggest need is a pass rusher. But where ya going to get an effective pass rusher on the cheap? Answer: you can't.

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

It is a strong possibility the Chiefs make no significant moves prior to the trade deadline. I like the idea of Ogbah but his contract rules him out. I think our biggest need is a pass rusher. But where ya going to get an effective pass rusher on the cheap? Answer: you can't.

Exactly. That's why I was hoping they would win the Mercilus bidding war. 

I think the Mercilus situation says a lot about some of the defenses in the NFL. When a player like Mercilus, who is not anything special, can write his own ticket, it says a lot about the importance of pass rushers..

1 minute ago, mex said:

On the KC bench. Jones and Clark just need to start fucking playing

True, true...But its evident that Clark has mailed it in.. Or, wasn't really that good to begin with..(My opinion)

If Clark can't/won't play hard there's nothing you can do but bench him...And then who comes in? 

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

I’d be fine if this was a trade like the Texans and Ossweiler. We also give up 7th just to no longer see them. Clark would be a wonderful dump off if someone could eat his salary.

Someone will eat his salary if we trade him.  Us.

44 minutes ago, artsy said:

True, true...But its evident that Clark has mailed it in.. Or, wasn't really that good to begin with..(My opinion)

If Clark can't/won't play hard there's nothing you can do but bench him...And then who comes in? 

Not much to do but play him. He only played in 3 games and I think he is 2nd or 3rd in pressures. 2 QB hits last game. You can't upgrade him right now I don't think. You can't afford to cut him. Nobody will trade for him. You have to play Clark. When healthy he is closer to the top than the bottom of the depth chart.

1 minute ago, DieHard said:

Not much to do but play him. He only played in 3 games and I think he is 2nd or 3rd in pressures. 2 QB hits last game. You can't upgrade him right now I don't think. You can't afford to cut him. Nobody will trade for him. You have to play Clark. When healthy he is closer to the top than the bottom of the depth chart.

Unfortunately Top of a pathetic depth chart