Chiefs Trade Deadline. Your trade ideas, rumors and actual deals.

4 minutes ago, DieHard said:

It’s hard to see his reactions and think he doesn’t care. The defenses troubles have him hurting and angry and frustrated. That’s how I read it. It means he is a competitor. That dog has fight in him. He is arguably the best safety in football for all the different things he does. I don’t think any safety had the picks he did last year and he spent a lot of time in the box. 
That said we likely have too many holes to resign him and he is getting older. But he will really help the team that has cap space for him. 

Maybe true BUT no excuse for making those comments. I find Im most likely to tell the truth when Im angry and I regret saying those truth words after I cool down. Never the less it usually how I really feel. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Maybe true BUT no excuse for making those comments. I find Im most likely to tell the truth when Im angry and I regret saying those truth words after I cool down. Never the less it usually how I really feel. 

Agreed. I would be disappointed if he wasn’t angry right now, but that was not a good thing to say. He apologized and I am ok with it. He is an emotional dude. You take the fight out of the dog and you take the dog out of the fight. Pissed is a good thing for defensive players IMO.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Agreed. I would be disappointed if he wasn’t angry right now, but that was not a good thing to say. He apologized and I am ok with it. He is an emotional dude. You take the fight out of the dog and you take the dog out of the fight. Pissed is a good thing for defensive players IMO.

On the field not in the press. Unacceptable and its not the first time. To get respect you must show respect.

20 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

The Broncos continue to have a commitment to suckage.

Considering they are still in the hunt, I think its a smart move.  They are realistic about the state of their team and extending players turns out bad most of the time.

15 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Barnett might do well here at DE. Love to get Robinson here opposite of Hill but we need defense help first.

I'm not so sure about that after what I've seen over the last couple of weeks.  Teams are shutting Hill and/or Kelce down and there is no viable 3rd option it seems.  Pat is struggling now that teams aren't blitzing and are playing with 2 deep safeties.

If chiefs aren’t sellers the path to maybe having an improved team imo is cut sorenson so that spags has no way to play him. Inserts watts or some random free agent safety into that spot snd hope it goes better.

then trade for a competent wr, allen robinson is the dream. We can’t win with tyreek hill being doubled and kelce losing a step with age. Need a third option that can get open.

in all seriousness trading ceh to the bears for allen robinson makes sense for both teams

8 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

If chiefs aren’t sellers the path to maybe having an improved team imo is cut sorenson so that spags has no way to play him. Inserts watts or some random free agent safety into that spot snd hope it goes better.

then trade for a competent wr, allen robinson is the dream. We can’t win with tyreek hill being doubled and kelce losing a step with age. Need a third option that can get open.

in all seriousness trading ceh to the bears for allen robinson makes sense for both teams

you'd see this fat ol man do the dance party GIF

6 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

No, it really doesn't. Khalil Herbert (who they drafted last year) has stepped in and looked outstanding for them at RB, and David Montgomery will be back in a few weeks himself. He had almost 1100 yards rushing and 8 TDs last year and over 400 yards receiving as well. Chicago doesn't need a RB.

Herbert was a 6th rounder and Montgomery a 3rd rounder so it definitely supports your thoughts on not needing to use 1st rounders on RB to get productivity, but the fact is the Bears don't need CEH long term at all.

11 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs should be sellers. Wont be but should be.

Not our season, don’t give up draft picks for players when it won’t make much a difference.  No reason why would shouldn’t be trying to reload for next few years.  All that to say I agree.